Girls, do thongs/gstrings go up your crack when you sit or bend down?

cause they do for me and its super annoying I wanna know if thats normal with all thongs or not, thanks!!

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it does and it is not comfortable

What Girls Said 17

• Obviously? It's a fucking string of fabric up your ass crack, of course it's gonna dig in more if you're stretching a certain way

• Oh hell yeah. At first they were really obnoxious and uncomfortable but then I got used to it. Now they are quite comfortable and I even think they're more functional than regular underwear. You just got to make sure you get the right size. A thong that's too big or too small will literally ruined your day.

• They're always up your crack, haha. I wear thongs every day and it's like not wearing anything. I barely notice them so you do get used to them.

• Umm aren't thongs/gstrings already in your crack before you bend over? mine are so I don't even notice. I have a bubble butt though so they probably just start out getting lost in there in the first place lol

• Yes and some hurt more than others depending on the material they are made with.

• Umm they are meant to go up your crack.

• They may if they don't fit that well. Although you do have to get used to them before thongs start to feel normal.

• Honestly, the only time thongs are uncomfortable for me is when I slide forward on my bum while I'm sitting down. If you bend over it ill move up there a bit though.

• ugh so I'm guessing it also goes up if u slide forward? i try not to move too much when i were one loll

• You should be fine, it's only a problem for me if I like scoot forward on my bum. I notice it when I bend over but it doesn't hurt or anything :)

• I haven't had that problem. Mine typically stay where they're supposed to

• I would rather wear a bikini. Thongs and gstrings are a nuisance at times - tried them, initially they hurt

• Yes they do. It's annoying.

• Yes they are suppose to hun

• yeah they do and its super annoying

• For me thongs are more comfortable when I sit down and go up when I stand

• Aren't supposed to do that all the time?

• yeah. they are annoying.

• Yes, that's why I don't wear them anymore.