Strong crush on somome out my league?

I thought he may like me cos he stares a lot at me and smiles but... Im just feeling its all in my head. He doesn't actually like me, he prob just stares cos he sees me staring and thinking "why is she starying?"

he's way out my league and so i just feel it almost impossible he would have any interest in me.

im struggling to just move on, but i cant? This crush is so strong im just finding it a challenge!!

and i dont wanna confess my feelings for him, i never even spoken to him._.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't believe in leagues and just talk to him

What Guys Said 4

• No such thing as leagues - Go for it talk to him

• Out of my league? I have never heard a girl say that. There is no such thing.

• Ask him out. If he says no then you're exactly where you are now.

• Leagues don't exist. You should confess your feelings to him, perhaps even ask him out.

What Girls Said 3

• So you have options: 1) go and ask him out, talk to him, get to know him if he wants. 2) try to forget about him, find another guy to like. 3) keep it the way it is.

• If it's a strong crush just by face (his looks) , then focusing on some of his behaviors that you nay not find attractive helps.

• try to move on.