Why am I so irrational and crazy.. and how can I stop?

So I'm not a follower of any religion, but I'm not opposed to the idea of spirituality or peoples experiences and beliefs.. Anything is possible, you know?

But. My boyfriend/fiance was never spiritual and suddenly is. He mediates and has crazy experiences and says all this stuff. And it really has made him a happier person, and that I'm glad.
But, I used to try. And try and try.
Nothing. I've never had anything happen. And I don't get how it can just happen.
Like, he talks about it and I literally feel a rage inside me and I know it makes no sense. It's crazy.
But I. get physically sick hearing him talk.
Why?

**I do believe him. It's not that

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand your pain. You want to experience these amazing experiences yourself but can't. I'm not a follower of any religion just like you. Unlike your boyfriend though, when I do experience something, it's a complete nightmare. I had a dark figure from the fourth dimension staring down at me maliciously and extracting something from my mind. This being was more evil than the devil mentioned in religious texts. The being was more darker than the darkness of space. I've never seen something so evil in my entire life. So, if you want to experience something, make sure it's something you would find to be truly amazing. Don't give up but at the same time relax.

What Guys Said 4

• You're annoyed because you disagree with the idea of this being seen as something `real`, especially by someone whom you're normally dedicated to be with. It's like as if your partner just found a religion and started believing things even you oppose religions for being essentially brainwashing with fictitious stories.

• What do you mean he is "spiritual"? He has become a Christian? Or, something else?

• "Spiritual" in a vague since. Not god following.. I don't know what it would be called

• What do you mean? @sobg71124

• Nothing. I am just asking the question out loud. Whom or what spirit is he choosing to worship?

• Hearing him talk about some of the non-sense crap that you don't believe in?

• Read all of Carlos Castaneda's books. Good luck

What Girls Said 2

• Guilty conscious?

I don't know :p

• So from what I got from this is that you tried to connect with God but couldn't, but you're mad because your boyfriend did? If by spiritual, you mean connecting with God, than when you speak to God, you need to speak from your heart. It needs to come from the core of your heart when you as God to have a relationship with you. If you're just saying words, than God won't bother since you don't mean it. You don't need to say a specific prayer, and you don't need to pretend to be perfect when you're speaking to God. God knows you better than you know yourself and God answers to honesty. If you don't feel like God is communicating with you, than ask God to guide you, to help you hear His message when he decides to speak to you.