What age do you feel right now?

I perpetually feel like a 12 year old... but then I get those occasional "I feel like a grown-up!" moments

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like I'm 17. Not because I'm immature, I'm actually very mature, but because while I do feel like an adult, I still feel like a kid too. Like all I wanna do right now is play video games and sleep lol

What Guys Said 13

• 40. I wanna party and live while I'm young, but I lack friends, I feel like my life is going to school (equivalent of work to a 40 y/o man) and go back home.

• Though you seem like such a nice guy! Get out here and I'm sure plently of people love you.:)

• Yeah, as a Spanish citizen I don't need a passport to move around Europe , but that's about it, the expenses are the same.

• Well good enough imo!

• That sounds just like me too

• I'm nearly 18. With the exam I had today, I don't feel a day over 157!

• a day over 157? wow, so tell me about the wars and the turn of the century!
      hope exams went well!

• Yeah, I'm sure of it... oh the horror. At least you can tell your stories now!
      And awesome, no problem:) and you too

• Honestly sometimes I feel 10 and other times I feel 40 :) ... Today I feel 10 lol

• I feel about 12, because I look 12. 😂

• i feel like a 35 year old man, who is yearning for love and is overly romantic

• oh aw ^.^ but you're only 19! you'll find love dw aha

• We are a rare super breed of man lol!!
      #NewSpecie #ALPHA

• Hahaha yeah, we're the good kind of rare :P
      xD

• They say, "You're only as old as you feel." So, I tell them, "I must be about 83."

• 18... and 90

• A man should never act older than his shoe size... Jokes aside though I don't feel any different now than when I was about 30

• I feel 25 but wish I was 30.

• i feel 100 and can't wait to drink my prune juice

• 16 with a 50 year old body.

What Girls Said 8