Talking to yourself mean your crazy?

I was in my car.. thinking about my ex and fantasizing what would happen and what I would say if I ran into her guessing responses and etc . The car next to me noticed I was doing it laughing at me but the windows were rolled up I pulled out my phone and tried to play it off. I've actually always done this.. just trying to make myself sound more articulate fkr future conversations.. interviews etc .

Lol good to hear.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Eh no I don't think so I do the same thing quite often and I'm no lunatic. I mean unless you hear voices or something , then yeah maybe. But most people do talk to themselves out-loud whether on purpose or on accident.

• Nah its not crazy! Lol xD

• I talk to myself on a daily. It's perfectly normal. It can also be very helpful when it comes to making decisions

• No! I do that all the time and I'm not crazy!

What Guys Said 3

• I always talk to myself

• no... it's common actually

• I think i talk to myself quite often sometimes without even realizing it. This helped me interact better with people and have better convincing skills.