What is your earliest memory?

I have one memory that is clear as day. I dont know how old I was but I was young enough to be in a moses basket, so i was still a baby. I remember laying there whilst my older brother and another kid (both toddlers) put ice in the basket. I distincly remember being confused as to where it went (it obviously melted), but had no control over searching for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was 4/5 years old, I went grocery shopping with my parents. There was a super tall woman who was at least 6'5" tall and well.. I kind of stared at her because it was probably the first time I saw a really tall woman. When she realized that I was staring at her, she freaked out and started shouting at me. Then I cried because I was so scared and my dad told her to calm down because I was still a kid and that it is completely normal for kids to stare when they see something that is unusual.

What Girls Said 5

• I was 2 or 3 years old. A bee stung my feet, I remember the pain and how I cried soooo much.

• I think I was 3 or 4 , I watching a black and white movie (silent movies?) With an aunt at night.

• i was an infant in my crib and my dad was talking to me

• I can remember as farback as 3 years old.

• Getting stung by a bee when I was two.

What Guys Said 2

• I live beside a river - Being in a park beside the river with my family

• Masterbating when I was three years old.

• yeah, i call bullshit on that. physically impossible

• How can it be physically impossible when that's when I started, and have done it ever since, with no breaks in between? Why would you say that?