Do you like gentlemen?

Do you like gentlemen who helps you to carry groceries, holding up the door for you and so on?

And my second question:
If your boyfriend doesn't help you to carry heavy groceries, but you see an other guy near you helps his girlfriend, what you do think about him? Do you wish you had a boyfriend like him?

Sorry for my bad English .

Most Helpful Girl

• Only ghe groceries the door thing would be annoying as hell. I'm sure some people would find guys that constantly help them with almost everything would be pretty annoying. Just don't think about it at all and just do what you want. If you feel like helping out then do it. Just don't do it just so you come off as polite or nice.

What Girls Said 10

• Most guys will do things to help like carry groceries if they're around. If not then I wouldn't have stuck around long enough to get to like him because he would have a shit personality.

• Of course, a guy treating his girlfriends like a princess is always nice and I kind of get jealous at the girls who have a boyfriend like that - but honestly I would already appreciate having a boyfriend at all lol

• Yes, I like them. ☺😊

Well, I would not wish that.
    Assuming he (bf) is not a bitter person, I would just find the other couple cute. I don't think I will compare them with mine.

• Yes. I like a man to be gallant. I also only date men that are gentleman so I don't ever have the opportunity to wish my guy was one like that.

• That would be great! I wish I did have a guy like that. So yes I would like a guy like that. My thoughts lucky her wish my guy would do things for me or help me.

• Yes, I love it. If my husband is around to help, then he does. If not, I carry it myself. he also holds doors and holds my hand. That said, I also hold doors open for anyone coming or going through at the same time as me,

• Of course

(Filler)

• I can carry my stuff myself, thanks

• Yes:) I think it's cute and it makes me feel 'special' in a way?

• Yes, I do like gentlemen. It's not necessary to help me carry things or open doors, but it is nice and polite. I help out when I can as well.

Sometimes I wished my ex would want to help me out more than being selfish. But after a while that is why I broke up with him.

What Guys Said 6

• I think most guys are gentlemen underneath it all

• I'm sure people appreciates gentlemen, but doesn't mean they will think that the person is better than their boyfriend or something

• Sound like white knights.
    And real talk, anyone who has any sense of humanity holds doors open. It's basic decency.

• You are too old fashioned, and extremely sexist, get a grip.

• I mean, who doesn't like having their own personal slave?

• I think most girls like. Maybe feminists do not.