Guys do u care about how a girl's voice sounds like?

been talking to a guy online for a while and he talks to me using mic sometimes and i refuse to do so cause im afraid he won't like the sound of my voice..

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If he likes you enough as is, he'll accept you even if you don't have the most beautiful sounding voice. If you wanna continue seeing him and take things further, he's gonna have to hear you talk at some point. Do what you can to overcome this silly insecurity because if keep refusing to use your voice, he may assume you're not into him and he'll take it as rejection.

What Guys Said 22

• Don't be insecure. When a guy really likes you, everything about you will sound cuter. Honest!

Personally I simply like cute voices, without them being too high-pitched.

• If he's already into you, then the chances of your voice being a turnoff are pretty slim.

That said, I do like voices a lot. I'm a sensual person and I think you can learn (or at least, get a better feel) about a person through their voice.

• Well, eventually he will have to listen, won't him? Try it fearlessly. I'm sure he is into you because of more important traits than the sound of your voice.

• as long as it sounds feminine
    i like a slightly raspy lady voice... it sounds HOT

but if you sound kind of manly... i mean if he likes you won't be too big of a deal

• I like a soft sexy accent

• Nope.. I have a stutter and a slurred voice.
    I don't have a problem her if she doesn't have a problem with me.

• Normally we don't really care, don't worry.

• Yes i care about the voice. There was a girl to whom i was really attracted because i thought she was a solid 9. But then when i heard her voice, i got completely turned off by her.

• I care, I hate those cartoon high pitch voices, its such a turn off. I prefer a deeper soft toned voice.

• just as long as it's not like a mans voice I don't mind. My godmother had a voice like a tractor it was really deep and gravelly but she did smoke about a thousand fags a day...

• As long as your voice doesn't go to any sort of extreme (have you ever heard of Fran Drescher?), then you should be fine 😄

• Some voices are sexy. Some are just neutral.

• Sometimes if they sound like a guy but usually they're ok but I do like a sexy voice

• whats a sexy voice?

• Some of the sexiest voices belong to some very heavy women. Many times I talked with a girl on the phone with a girl thinking I have to meet her and when I did I was like huh?

• Oh yeah I've heard that too, lol

• I like women's voices for the sole fact of being female.
    The only way I wouldn't like it is if it sounded like a male's.
    But that could be just me.

• Yas sum voice are juz too unbearable :c

• I like sily smooth feminine voices

• It's crucial 4 me. I love when someone has a gr8 talking voice.

• Soft sweet voice always turns me on. My voice is big enough.

• Well, if it sounds like a male voice... I would run away :D

• I like the raspy sexy sudction voice like Emma stone or Scarlet Johansen

• If you listen to my girlfriend's voice you will be scared... 👻

• Unless it's really annoying ur fine