What are good tips for an ugly guy to get hired?

Good tips please;

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress sharp, put on the phony smile and stay cool.

I am not ugly but last year I was poorly dressed for interviews. I have zero fashion sense. I ask my father, sisters, and a recruiter the best way to look sharp. I got more second and third interviews just by dressing better, decent haircuts, and better equipment.

For example I got an offer the other day from a local Foundry. Along with a nice suit I brought my dad's old hard hat and safety glasses. They commented on the great preparation.

What Girls Said 1

• appearance isn't everything when it comes to getting a job.. you have to be knowledgeable about the position you are applying to period

• Not when it comes to jobs that don't involve experience.

• well you just have to sell yourself... make sure that you are reliable team player and willing to learn. Not everyone has skills in every job they apply to... it's all about selling yourself and making them choose you over someone else.

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you're applying at a strip club or something your looks don't or at least shouldn't mean shit
    Confidence bruh

Look at his power walk.. look at it lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLBUd3r1y3I

• I don't think that the fact of him being ugly will have an influence with being hired or not. I think that he just has to be competent when working and then his changes will be increased, just like anyone else.

• Dress well

• Depends on where you're working. What are you applying for?
    Motivated, and quirky are two good traits to have.