Why girls blame taken men for checking out women while taken women are also caught red handed?

i was told I am very hot and i catch women and girls with their boyfriends often looking at me from the corners of their eyes as I walk by. in most of the times when they looked at me the poor guy was really involved in the conversation and they are obvilvious to the fact that their partners are checking me out. I feel bad about them.

why women blame their male partners for checking out other women when they also check out guys. i must admit that the number of taken males checking out other women outweights the number of taken women check out guys but still why this contradiction

Most Helpful Girl

• No one is blaming people

What Girls Said 1

• I am totally cool with my boyfriend checking out girls especially when he points her out because I like looking at hot girls too. :p

What Guys Said 2

• maybe they r afraid dat their guy will leave em?

• Hypocrites, the lot of them. They want to dress sexy and stare at guys but get annoyed when people return the 'favor'. They're basically entitled as fuck.