Is it true that if you shave your beard over and over again, it will grow back rougher and more prickly?

• Yes, thas true
    50% (3)46% (6)47% (9)Vote
  • No, that's false
    50% (3)54% (7)53% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the biggest lie ever. I shave since 8th grade and started to get my 'real' beard like 1 year ago. Im able to grow a beard now, not like a viking though but its alright.

It makes zero sense. There's no difference between cutting the beard with a hair clipper or razor. Razor only gives the edge a clean cut also shorter.

0|0
    0|0
    • And i suppose you can keep your beard smooth and soft with shampoo and conditioner?

• For now no but I'll use conditioner when it grow more. It's only 1 month old beard right now.

What Girls Said 3

• Hair is part of dead skin so if you eat good food with lots of good collagen u will be fine. Try not to eat bread more rice though. Just little if u want that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about beards but that's true for leg and pubic hair

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a myth according to my brothers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I've heard both.. I want to know this myself. I shave every two days, because I get a neckbeard..

vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I don't wanna end up like this. I can't grow facial hair for shiz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that is true - The stubble will

0|0
    0|0
  • so they say...

0|0
    0|0
  • False. It only seems like that at first because the thicker base of the hairs are what's left when you shave. Once its grown out a bit the ends become smoother.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, that's something I've noticed about my facial hair. When its just stubble its rough, but if i grow it out, it gets smoother. But is there any way to grow thick stubble, but make it softer?

• It is prickly for the time it is short. However, I have shave a whole lot in my life, but now I am growing it out, and it's as soft as the hair on my head, although curly.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a. myth

0|0
    0|0
  • I've shaved for about 6 months now and I have to shave every 3 days. Yes I'm a very hairy person

0|0
    0|0