Would you ever do a DNA ethnic ancestry test?

I did it. Results not here yet. I am excited for finding out am I German, French, maybe like 1% Asian lol. Would you ever do it?

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I don't see the point, really. I already have a comprehensive family medical history. We generally know where we come from. I don't see what it could possibly tell me that would be useful to me in any capacity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, it seems interesting to find out. 😗 But mostly I can tell that I have Romanian and Hungarian in me, probably Serbian too. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not. They might tell me that my ancestor was a convicted murderer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! That would be fun! Where did you go and how much was it?

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had money to burn, I would do it in a heartbeat just because I could! Right now, I'm currently content with just knowing that I'm an absolute mutt.

0|2
    0|0
  • yes, i'd like to do it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I plan on doing one. We don't really know what we are

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would, it seems really interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • I did one, that's how I found about my biological siblings.

0|0
    0|0
  • yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • that would be cool!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I think it'd be cool if it weren't so expensive.

Besides, it'd just confirm what I already know: we're very heavily Irish, with some Scottish ancestry mixed in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be 100% irish I think unless it goes way back

0|0
    0|0
  • Did this for my Dad for Christmas a couple years ago. Found out his ancestors came from North Africa. Since everyone traces back to Africa at some point, not sure of the significance.

0|0
    0|0
  • How does it matter anyway? It is I who is important and how I behave. All humans have ancestral linkage to monkeys :D

0|0
    0|0
  • All europeans are mixed to doom anyway with the amount of wars and empires that have been conquering the place, I don't think it makes a difference what's in my blood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I am claimed to be a "full" Asian, but I look mixed (European-Asian mixture by 1:3 or 3:5 or similar) and my skin color is even close to Scandinavian's skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if it is free but I already know I'm mostly Asian so I don't need to bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am a European mutt. It would be nice to find out what I am.

0|0
    0|0