Have you ever gone canoeing? How was it?

Have you  ever gone canoeing? How was it?

Most Helpful Girl

• So much fun. I went fishing on a canoe. It was amazingly perfect until someone jumped and the canoe rolled. Soooooo we went in the water.

• Haha, OMG, you knew how to swim?

• Oh alright, thank you :)

• You're welcome. Thanks for the MHO. I hope you enjoy canoeing

What Guys Said 6

• I loved it

• Nope. Kayaking

• I did once in Friesland (northern part of the Netherlands) it was fun, it wasn't like on the picture.

• Imagine living in a tank filled with mosquitoes. Now rename the tank "Center of Lake" and that's about it.

• Nope, it seems dangerous

• LOL, did not.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. Lemme guess, you have to go canoeing one day and you're scared? LOOL if you are, don't be, it's so relaxing. I was so scared the first time I stepped into a canoe, but it was actually so relaxing. It's also a good workout for those arms (when you're paddling). Also, you only canoe on shallow water, so there's not gunna be any really big risks, there's nothing to be afraid of! Trust me I'm scared of anything like that but canoeing is so lovely

• Haha yes :)

Thank you. :)

• I've been canoeing a lot and as long as you have an awesome partner it's really fun

• Yes several times and i loved it every time.

• it is super fun!