What's your opinion on this?

My sisters boyfriend of 7 months told people he hooked up with another girl. My sis found out about it like a week later So she confronted the girl and she had no idea and the girl reported him to the principal lmfao. Anyway so none of what he said was true. But he's basically lying about all this. I thought my sis would break up with him. I know it's not true but he wants people to think he's with another girl but my sis stayed and was like he didn't actually cheat on me so I'm not gonna break up with him. What do you think!

• Yeah I would've stayed with my boyfriend too if he did this
    17% (2)20% (1)18% (3)Vote
  • No I would've dumped my boyfriend if he did this
    83% (10)80% (4)82% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The only reason (s) I can see him spreading this rumor is to :

A) Boost his male ego (look cool in front of others)
    B) Wishing his dreams of this happening were true.

Both would be a major turn off for me.
    I'm not sure if I would break up with him (if I were in the situation), but I'd be extremely hurt.

The fact that she took him back so quickly and swept the issue under the rug, without addressing it doesn't seem like a rational reaction.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• She should dump him soon as.

0|0
    0|0
  • she should have dumbed him

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump the big headed lying asshole...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think she should dump him. I mean if he's just going to spread rumors about being with another chick. What else is he going to lie about just to make him seem "cooler."I don't think he's earned any right to have people trust him if he's pulling those kinds of stunts.

0|0
    0|0
  • dump his ass on the spot

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have chopped his balls off.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would have dumped him.

0|0
    0|0