Getting rid of dust?

I need some help dealing with dust, i just can't get it to go away. I vacuum once a week and dust with a wet rag but it seems like im not even making a dent.

Most Helpful Guy

• Change your air filter on you home heating and cooling system. Change the bag on your vacume cleaner or get a new one with less dust output.

• im in an apartment so i can't change the filter and i change the bag. i will try looking into a better one. thanks

• You may tell the owner or manager to change the filter, if he does not then in the cooling mode he can have a very expensive service call to clean the coil. He either pays for it cheaply with changing the filters often or pay is deeply by changing out the blower motor, cleaning the coil which are very expensive.

What Guys Said 2

• How many electric appliances in room - Unplug them when you are not using them.

• The source is likely the central air venting system then and it needs cleaning.

• Thanks, probably not much of me convincing the owners to do that

• If that is the case take the face plates off of the vents and with a duster reach in as far as you can; limiting the dust build up at the end of the vent will dramatically slow the process of it blowing out into the open and furthermore will bring the dust to you. Do this once a week and your problem will be reduced greatly.

What Girls Said 1

• Using a dusting spray like Endust or Pledge. It stops dust from sticking to the treated surface for like a week I think.