How come news focuses on whites kill blacks but 90 percent interracial crime is black on whites?

90 percent interracial crime is black on whites. You never heard story about this white couple who got executed by black guys for example. Also white guy shot up church killing 9 black people. Chicago has that many blacks deaths in a weekend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you Twitter user @ZeitgeistNow? He just posted something on my newsfeed which is pretty much exactly what you said. Check out the screenshot below

scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...85870100_n.jpg

To answer your question, the reason why 90 percent of interracial crime MIGHT be black on white (maybe) is because there are far more Whites than Blacks, so therefore, there is a better chance of Whites being killed in the first place (since there are a LOT more of them.)

It's like if I had 90 white mice and ten black mice in a jar. Let's say 30 of the white mice have died but the black ones were still alive. Someone could come up with the conclusion "The white mice are dying at a rate three times as black mice" but that's only because there were MANY more white mice in the jar than black mice.

This is literally sixth grade math (maybe even lower.)

Now, do I think the media race baits? Absolutely. However, I won't deny the fact racial minorities are more likely to be oppressed.

• No that isn't me we are probably both pulling from the same statistical data

• @Asker Ok, I was just wondering. I thought it was awfully coincidental that someone else posted virtually the same thing.

The uncanny thing is, I saw his Tweet literally two minutes or so before I saw this question here on GAG lol.

What Girls Said 3

• The media wants to stir up as much mayhem as much as possible.

• Because you created a liberal underclass that is growing into a monster. It is not all blacks. It is those with an axe to grind, those fed hate to form them into willing puppets of a liberal political machine run by very rich people... America as you know it is dying.

• thats racism.

• news is racist? I agree

What Guys Said 9

• It's more of a 2:1 ratio between black on white crime and white on black crime. The news focuses on white on black crime because they like to race bait and cause disturbances. Makes for "good news." Chicago has more black on black crime. There's not really a story in that so the news tends to not care about.

• Because brainwashing

• I think for two reasons.

1. The media want high ratings. So, they will publicize the stories that sell.

2. Generally, Western media people have come from schools and universities where they were taught that white people are the problem. This is especially true of the humanities, and it's especially true of American schools and universities.

• You made that number up. It isn't anywhere near 90%. The NCVS tables don't even exist anymore.

• Media will just report where the interest lies.

• 90%, where did you find that?

• That's not entirely true. Black on black crime is more prevalent than black on white.

• True which is why I said INTERACIAL CRIME

• @Watermelonoma Alright, so I didn't read the question fully before I answered. Who gives a shit? I know what interracial means. Besides was there any point in pointing out what the asker already did, besides being a dick?

• i wasn't talking to you. i was actually responding to the question asker, hence the @Asker tag

• Sensationalism.
    Spreading misinformation and getting people worked up either causes more news to happen (protesting, rioting) or keeps people glued to their networks.
    There's the old adage "if it bleeds, it leads" They know what sells.

Did you know there's this festival in China coming up this weekend where they'll be killing a suspected 10,000 dogs and they torture them first because they think it will make them taste better? Some of the dogs are stolen too.

• When you experience racism first hand then come back. Not staying one is better than the other though. Murder is murder

• I don't understand this response. Are you saying that white on black murders are examples of extreme racism and black on white murder is just a crime of chance?

• That makes no sense. You contradict yourself in it. Muder is murder so what does racism matter then by your own logic.