What do you think of anonymous?

• They have changed the course of history
  • They are a bunch of script kiddies
  • I don't agree with what they do
  • I am impartial.
@FrenzyP0W3R
Actually there is a way to shut down the internet. It would have to block all servers, i could be wrong about this but I believe its called an Amplified DDOS meaning all servers will send a ridiculous amount of traffic to all other servers causing them to fry and shut down.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of people don't understand computers and data in general o it's easy for them to seem scarier or more threatening than they really are. It's kind of a shame that such clever people can't find better things to do with their time. They did do good work in stubenville though.

• I have to admit that they are doing more work to shut down ISIS websites then the government is but thats the only pro I can think of

• @Asker To fry a supercomputer you would firstly need greated power that the supercomputer has...

• Well good thing its OPEN source haha... ha.. ha :/
      I'm not certain as to which government created it. It is an extremely complex code that people have modified for personal use; i would have to say a government sector created it. I have a theory that my country the US created it, then again, its just a theory.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• Not a fan of it at all

• I think it is necessary but I wish trolls wouldn't take advantage of it

• "they have changed the course of history"

hahahaha

who actually believes this?

• i like anonymous because they are l33t hacker group and when i grow up i want to be l33t hacker

but srs without anonymous the internet would be completely different even if they did only join on 4chan

kek

• They don't even have a name...

• They've done both good and bad things. Like shutting down child porn sites is a good thing, and providing internet in countries with censorship etc..

• Impartial to them.