Getting a galaxy s4 from cricket wireless?

Pretty sure im getting a galaxy s4 from cricket this week. it will be my first smart phone. I'm sure there are better/worse phones out there but just want to get one last sanity check before i put out the money.

anyone see anything really wrong with getting it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't like this phone, I used it and it's not good, if you want my advice, buy a Oneplus one, it's a really good phone for only 300$.

What Guys Said 3

• If you could stretch a little more go for the s5 or try z3 those two even old are awesome.
    the s4 is a decent phone though.
    the other two are waterproof which is handy and they are very fast so no upgrade needed for a fair few years.
    but if you are getting one just to have one it's a nice phone.

• Galaxy makes a very good phone, but there are a lot of good phones out there.

• How muchh?

• $249 for the phone.

• That's not bad. Good luck on getting reviews. I didn't buy a really cool smartphone so mine was only $120 and it does all I need it to.

• Thanks. I looked at phones about that price. i think im gona splurge this time and get something really nice.

What Girls Said 1

• its a good one!