How would you react if you literally turned/morphed into a giant spider?

Let's say you just got bit by a very special and rare breed of spider. Instead of turning into Spiderman, you literally become a spider yourself (a giant human-sized one), growing extra legs, extra eyes (all becoming pure black like spiders) and all sorts. How would you react looking at yourself in the mirror realizing what you've become?

• Oh god NO! I would feel disgusted of myself becoming a spider.
  • That would feel kind of awesome, getting to know how it feels like to be a creepy crawler.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well once I became a spider I'd abandon my human life. My new appearance would probably terrify people and may start a panic so I'd migrate to underground and live in the sewers. My human life is over, but I don't plan to live in the sewers permanently. While in the sewers I'll use my new spider body and spider abilities to communicate with other spiders. I'll call out to spiders from everywhere and draw them to me, creating a spider army. Then I'll begin plotting my take over of the human world.

• What if as a spider, you still have the ability to talk like a normal human in plain English? Would you still try to communicate with humans, regardless if how terrified they'd be of you?

• I might try at first but it would be super difficult to live in society as a giant spider. People would just run in panic because there's a big ass spider at a McDonalds drive through.

What Girls Said 6

• I would freak out!

• I have arachnophobia but honestly if I was a spider myself that would be kind of cool and maybe I could ever be part of like a spider squad and make many spider friends who knows

• Go over my enemy's house & wrap her up with my web so I can feast on her.

:)

• EWWWWWWW! I would try to commit spider suicide lol, jk

• I'd go after all the bad cops.

• I would weep with my spider tears.

What Guys Said 3

• I would be much stronger and resilient that I was before, I would be able to walk on walls and spin webs.

I would go to the mall and watch peoples reaction.

• I would half be intriqued by it

• ... I'd find the tallest building around me, jump off, and curl up into a ball. If I live, hopefully the cops who'll be there by then shoot me to death.