How often do you change your profile picture?

Do you use your selfies or a picture from the internet?

I change my picture very often, like every week.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish people wouldn't change them because I end up visually getting used to one picture or avatar and I can easily see a recognizable member if I can't readily remember their username. It is for this reason I never change my picture so that if people can't recall my name, at least something might be familiar about me.

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah we enjoy that Clarisa, all that class in front of our eyes :D
    I haven't changed mine actually... but from time to time I post a pic and people know my selfie or the pic of my eyes I've taken for a question...
    The last one is not sharp... it was the "authentication question" :-)
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/6yeirl.jpg
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/125t2sl.jpg
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/2ltrl7k.jpg

• hah thanks :)

• Oh one detail: for your "worst hairstyle" question: the middle pic comes close to my pancake hairstyle... you can even see on the pic that I tend to have greasy hairs. You could lubricate a car with all the grease 8)

• Well not as often as you do anyway - I like your new one - I don't know what it is about me but there just isn't that many photos of me around - I took that original one to put up as a profile on something and use it for everything now - I will change my profile pic for 24 hours in honour of your question.

• Luckily or unluckily for me puberty has passed and I don't think I am gonna be getting that bushy beard I wanted so it's gonna be waiting for a year or two for some MAGNIFICENT HAIR to start flowing.

Maybe I'll change my profile pic then lol

• ahah omgg a beard? wow can't wait to see it lol :)

• Rarely. Once every 3-4 months perhaps? I don't know. So far I don't plan on changing this one unless I take a better picture, but I don't take pics of myself, sooooo... xD

• the one you have is fine don't worry :P :)

• haha maybe next year lol

• Nah, that's too soon xD

• When I first joined to about level 6 I changed it about every 2 weeks but I don't care enough about that now lol.. and yeah they're selfies :P

• Very rarely for me. I don't take selfies, and I thought my beard looked pretty good here so why bother? :)

• I changed it once a couple days after I joined GaG from a meme to the picture you see now, and I've actually been thinking of updating it sometime soon, but after that I probably won't change it again for a while.

• Maybe every month or so :)

And Clarisa you change it everyday lol.

• hhahaa don't judge me! I get bored of my pictures lol

• Yep that's true :)

• hah yup :)

• Lol whenever I feel like it, no specific time frame.

• Whenever a take a pretty fancy selfie, but I already posted too many selfies on Instagram, so I use it on gag

• hah makes sense! I don't post selfies on instagram anymore lol

• On Facebook? Maybe once or twice a year.

• ahha i meant here!

• I've been here for 8 months and I've changed my profile picture almost 10 times in the beginning. But the picture I use now, I have it for the most time.

• Once a blue moon.

• not often. once every few months

• Pretty often...

• I've been without a profile picture until just a minute ago

lol what do you think of my pic

• i read your mind lol and It's not something i'd like lol that's what I hate seeing lol but cool lol

• I think I only changed once.

• Once in a while.

• For that purpose only i won't upload any pic for my profile pic. let it be default pic.

• Where? Here? Or like FB etc.. I rarely change it here

• I meant here :)

• I don't really see the point in changing it. I mean, I suppose if you made some drastic change recently you probably should but to just keep changing it and changing it, it's honestly rather annoying

What Girls Said 15

• I'm really happy with my current pic. It's so cute and cheerful that it even cheers me up :) I like keeping it the same so that people recognize it right away too.

• i know it makes me smile every time I see you because the level of cuteness is too much for me, I can't handle it :*

• Once a month maybe. 😄

• I change it here and there. Pictures of myself not the Internet. Even the cover photos are mine aswell.

• Waaaaayyyy too often for a website I'm starting to hate, lol. I think I'll stick with my current for awhile, though.

• haha awww, don't leave without telling me, I'd be really sad :( :o & i like it, it's cool 8)

• I think your profile pic is so sexy like a Bond girl - Please don't leave you make me laugh all the time, people can be so serious on this website and your comments lighten the mood so much.

• Asker - aw i would never leave without saying anything!

@KDA20 well thanks! 😝 no plans to leave soon but I'll probably remain as inactive as I have been lately.

• once in a while.. lol

• I don't change my profile picture on Facebook because I don't really use it. On twitter and instagram I update my picture often.
    I take so many selfies I just keep it to the one I like the most. Eventually, I'll take another one I like better.

• haha we're addicted to selfies! ahha

• I take so many its so bad.
      My dad calls me the "selfie queen". I don't know if thats bad or not. hahahaha

• it's good I think ahah :)

• Depends on the day but I normally don't change it to often. I only use anime pictures and shall not show a fully picture of my face. :P

• I don't change my profile pic very often. I only change it when I haven't changed it in a long time. I changed mine today though :) <3

• Every once in awhile

• never. #lazy

• I never change it, can't be bothered. I change my cover photo every couple of weeks though.

• Like, never.

• All the time.

• Yea you do change me often I noticed

• I've had like 3/4 different photos since I joined. :D