What's your biggest fear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Losing THE ONE I love. The Love of My Life

My upbringing and my past is some what unsual and not what one would expect. I was raised very differently and experienced a lot that most may never know. Growing up things could change in a second and without warming, so I was never sure. BUT the only thing in my entire life that I was and am ever still sure of is her.

My Life has changed so much, for the better, since she walked into it and decided to stay. I don't know how I survived the past but I see no future without her, I never want a future without her and there is nothing, absolutely nothing, I would not do or length I would go, for her.

• She's a lucky girl.

• Sorry I didn't reply earlier, didn't noticed the notifications. Losing the people I love. That's my biggest fear, second would be horses haha

• Heyy, no worries :)
      Yeah I hear you, losing those that mean so much... :L hopefully we never have to experience that huh

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 121

• Failure.

I mean, what would be the reason of my life left if I failed at achieving my goals, hitting my aims & conquering my dreams.

I live for a reason. I have my own ambitions and I'm optimistic about fulfilling them. If I came to know that it's going to be over, I'd get shattered.

That's why I'm not scared of death because it's inevitable, if it's bound to happen, it will happen. I "cannot" do anything. But I can always postpone this by picking success everytime. I have a choice. I "can" do something regarding this.

I see fear as a good thing. It keeps my diligence conserved.

• Fear Itsself

,,,

• Hitting the ground and not getting up.

• I fear lonliness

• Poverty and loss of power :) :D what's yours?

• Losing the ones I love and cherish - my mum, boyfriend and bestfriend.

• Thank you for answering my query, young lady :)

• Why I don't fear what you do is because they are living people who have their own perceptions and choices. When I love people I respect their freedom on everything including their right to perceive, make a choice etc but not limited to those.

Why I fear poverty & loss of power is because w/o those I can't ever provide for those who I care for :)

• To die knowing that my life didn't matter, that nothing was changed, no one was impacted and that as far as the world and universe are concerned, that I was never really here.

• Not bring able to protect my daughter from harm. I'm not talking about playground boo boo's, I'm talking more like her mother who has tried to kill her and yet the sexist court systems leave her in her mothers custody despite everything she's been charged with and has against her and there is nothing against me. My daughter is my life, my everything. I would stop at nothing to keep her safe, happy, and healthy. But what if I can't be there? What if her mother and asshole step Dad do something. They've done stuff already but the courts don't take my word because they think I'm just trying to cause problems. Others have seen stuff also but their to afraid to say something. The mother is very aggressive, bipolar, and conniving. Other than that, I fear nothing. Death is a normal part of life, animals and insects are only ever following their basic natural instincts and give plenty of sign before attacking (except some insects), and what else is there?

• Someone will find where I buried the bodies :P

• My biggest fear has already come true a long time ago and it lasted for years.

I rather not go into details here.

But one thing is certain: I fear nothing anymore afterwards. Not even death.

• Dying alone with no one caring.

• Not succeeding in life

• I don't really have one. I know that's not very believable but every time something has scared me throughout my life I'd think about it almost constantly either just thinking about it to get all the fear out of my mind or examining it to find weaknesses or ways to deal with it. After a week or two I'd find myself obsessed with going back to the source of the fear and just watching it. I could get enough of it because then it would make me laugh. Currently however I hate spiders although I wouldn't say I'm afraid of them. I go to the science center to every so often to get an eye full of that tarantula they have that's the size of my hand.

• I used to be afraid of many things but have faced most fears
    i am only afraid for others, i am afraid my bestfriend will be deployed, and anything can happen on the battlefield...

i am also afraid for my mother, she has many health problems now
    So i guess i am afraid of losing the people i love

• 0|1
  • Having kids hahahah

• Acute fear: public humiliation
    Creeping fear: a wasted life

• Heights.
    I die every time.

• Yeah I feel you, I know of a friend that's terrified of heights as well.

• 1. Falling back into depression
    2. Finding one of my parents dead their bed, especially dad since he's old and sleeps a lot
    3. My left knee giving out unexpectedly; it's damaged and needs an operation most likely
    4. A big spider getting cozy in my room

• Being in spaces that are two closed up and heights.

• Being alone, no family or kids, just "friends" who will eventually have kids, then grandkids and I will still be single and "carefree".

That and being forgotten.
    Like you know, like the distant relative you have that no one know if he is even alive and one day you find out the poor bastard slipped in the bathroom and died and after a month the smell eventually made the neighbors break down the door and find him dead?
    Yeah something like that...

• Betrayal and the loss of loved ones

• Apart from the people I love dying, my biggest fear is developing cluster headaches (they're apparently the most painful thing you can experince) or getting burned alive or drowning. I mean they're not really actual fears but more like things I really really don't want to ever happen to me. Apart from those things I wouldn't say I have any actual fears.

• Freakin falling off the side of a cliff to my death. I can't even look or think of people standing on the edge of cliffs. Makes me think of them slipping or tripping and falling off. I saw this one girl once standing so close to the edge of a thousand foot cliff, I had to literally dig my nails into a tree, and bite my tongue from yelling at her to back away. Hights man...

• I totally feel you on that. I'm the worst backseat driver when it comes to that.

• My biggest fear is of water cause i almost drowned
    when i was like 10-11 years old..

• I fear one day I will be loved by a woman and I don't want that.

• Fat bitches.

• I've learned to live without fear, after multiple near death experiences I've learned that fear only inhibits any potential for thrill and excitement. In order to live life to the fullest you must eliminate fear and allow only the caution to remain, if you aren't cautious then carelessness ensues and the reaper will always fallow you.

• That everything that can go wrong, goes wrong and I get to watch it without being able to do a thing to stop it.

• Death or a big centipede

• Something bad happening to my girl. oh and heights, but only for example doing dirt jumps. They scare the shit out of me but I will jump out of a plane anyway, because I know the parachute MIGHT save me lol.

• More from Guys
    91

What Girls Said 98

• Never ever seeing a husband again I left back in Egypt 3 years ago when I returned to the states... Maybe was a mistake. xx

• you forgot about telling me your long story :)

• @Pensive222, I got busy this weekend.. When Monday comes and things calm down, I will tell you. Thank you for caring. xx

• Hurting people.

I know when I get angry (which isn't often, I mostly just get frustrated to the point of crying) I get this urge to hurt someone. My biggest fear is that one day someone will be close enough to me when that happens that I might do something horrible.
    It has happened once, and as much as I've tried, it's very hard to forgive myself for that.

• Getting ALS, dying a slow death of any kind including terminal cancer, drowning, being trapped in a burning building, accidentally driving my car off of a 10,000-foot cliff and know I'm going to be dead, but not for another 30 seconds and seeing it all happen in front of my eyes, with that said I also fear a plane going down from being up in the air 20,000+ feet. Stuff like that.

• Spiders /:

• The everything i think is right is actually wrong.

• Pain. but if you ask what kind of pain? It would be

- pain at death
    - pain at giving birth
    - pain at not going to heaven after I die

• It's okay, you won't be going anywhere when you die, you'll simply be non-existent. So you can cross that one off your list =]

• Contracting a deadly incurable disease (HIV), Dying at a young age,
    Losing my loved ones.

• Deep ocean

• failure, along with aggressive bird species and arachnids.

• I would have say death... No one knows when it's coming, how it will happen, or what happens afterwards.

• "No one knows when it's coming, how it will happen, or what happens afterwards."

Then what's the point in being afraid of it?

• Very good point it's just a fear you can't get over until you face it like any of the others and once I face it I don't think it'll really matter at that point.

Also because I already experienced it for the most part luckily I just happened to already be in a hospital.

@YourFutureEx

• I'm terribly afraid of spiders and deep water, I think it's kind of like fear of heights but with water.. so fear of depths I guess.. But my biggest fear is definitely death!

• My biggest fear is to live my life on someone else's own agenda or time. I don't want to look back and be filled with regret, remorse, or to feel sorry for myself because of all of the things I could've done but didn't have the balls, initiative, or desire to do. I don't ever want to hold my breath, bite my tounge, or stuff my feelings to fit a mold that isn't me. I don't ever want to lose others in my life or be known as a terrible human being.

• Death or Heights. I do also have a fear of swans, because of an incident when I was 8.

• Wasps because they are pure evil!

Also being lost scares me. Even in video games. Which I know this sounds silly but if I can't find my way out of this cave or something in a game. I start freaking out for a bit and have to stop for a bit.

• Dying or never finding someone to love forever aka being lonely

• Throwing up. I have diagnosed emotophobia.

• I fear ignorance, betrayal, and commitment. I hate not knowing, I'm terrified people will turn on me, and now that my parents are divorced I can't understand the concept of commiting oneself to another person for the rest of their existence.

• The oblivion of my conscious.

• Roaches and Death

• Dying alone or worse, never getting the chance to truly enjoy being in love. I've had glimpses of it, but nothing has ever manifested to it's full potential. Other than that, I guess losing people who are important to me and child birth.

• dying alone

• My biggest fear is letting pride get in my way, and not accomplishing what God put me on this earth to do.

• wasps I'm deathly scared of them. I get anxiety attacks sometimes

• Sharks

( filler filler )

• Death. Sometimes I wish I wasn't born, so I couldn't die.

• Freaking insects >_<
    I'd rather be chased by a haina than have a spider crawl over me.

• Drowning or ending up alone forever.

• Being kidnapped and tortured to death... And also I fear of leaving a normal life...

• Having bad health, losing my loved ones, not being happy, and being forever alone.

• To age.. I can't even think about myself as an old lady..

• More from Girls
    68