On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you love WATERMELON?

I'm lonely and I'm craving some soooooo baaaaad right now. 😭😭😭 Words cannot express how much I love all that deliciousness!!! 🍉🍉🍉 Someone pls buy some for me right now or I'll die 😢
How much do you love watermelon, guys? ❤😍 I hope I'm not the only one who shares the passion.

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont just love watermelon. i worship it day and night. most days, i prefer the melon over girls. its MUCH sweeter

Most Helpful Girl

• No. No way. I have met a fellow watermelon lover. You made my day. I love, eat and dream of water melon 24/7. It's so great I eat like two a day when it's in season. Each year, even though I know it will never work, I grow watermelon in my garden. WATERMELON ALL THE WAY!!! 11/10!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    Love it! Best fruit ever! I get you sooooo much right now!

What Guys Said 50

What Girls Said 40

• A 5.
    I like watermelon but I'm not crazy over it.
    There are other fruits that I love a lot more.

But yes,
    Watermelon is fantastic to have in the Summer time.
    It makes you feel refreshed.

• I would give THIS a Big Ten, @MissNoWhere... and my own Star for the pix with the creative Hearts of these Parts.:)) xx

• 11/10 lol i love watermelon <3<3<3
    weknowmemes.com/.../...melon-you-understand-me.jpg</a>

• I love it but cutting it into edible pieces is kind of a pain in the ass. Not to mention buying it and carrying it home when you don't have a car.

When I first moved tl a new place I bought milk and a watermelon. Then on my way home, I got lost and had to walk for almost an hour. Man were my biceps sore the next day

• Not a huge fan. Honeydew, cantaloupe are better to me. I despise watermelon flavored candy. Blech!

• How very strange indeed, for only a couple of hours ago I had two lovely large slices of melon with lots of smoked ham.. Had I only known, I would have kepted a little back for you. :)

• Nooooo! I wasn't craving for them before I saw those pictures, but now I want them so bad. >.<

• When I was little - 10.

Now - 2...
    I rather just drink water.

• What kind of question is this can't you see I'm black? Jk

But seriously about an 8.5

• 0, I dislike most melons and watermelon is especially unpleasing to me.

• I feel sorry for you :( jk 😄

• I know how it is, I dislike a looooot of foods too, that's probably why the ones I love.. I love them A LOT

• SAME! :3 :)

• I love it 9/10 because the seeds are annoying but I always get the triangle slices from the store and eat the hell out of it lol

• I'd say around a 6. I like it but I don't think I've ever craved it. I do love watermelon flavored shaved ice.

• Zero.
    I hate watermelon.

• I freaking love it! It's my second favorite fruit after mangoes <3 Just a thing, though... I'm allergic to it! haha :c
    I still eat it frequently though, and thankfully nothing severe has ever happened to me :)

• Omg, being allergic to watermelon.. 😮 that's horrible. But I'm glad you're still able to eat it xD

• I know, what would you do if you were too? since you love it so much o:
      Trust me, I'm also glad I'm able to haha but if I die soon you'll already know why! x'D Jk, I don't think I can die from it... or can I? D: I'm scared now.

• Most likely be breaking the scale then, my love for watermelon is just too damn high. I literally have watermelon everyday, be it just eating the fruit, smoothie, juice etc. Just way too awesome not to love it 😎

• I'm going with a 9 for myself and I'll have @tadcurious share too

• I love that YOU love watermelon, but to me it's just bleh. I'm pretty bleh on the whole melon family. I can't eat cantaloupe either. But thanks for the tag 'cause it made me smile!

• @tadcurious lol watermelon is the only one I eat cantaloupe is bleh to me too.. P. S I like to make you smile..

• Niiiiiiiine!!! Love it! 🍉🍉🍉

• Probably about a 6.

• I absolutely hate it.

• 10 :D
    Watermelons are great!🍉🍉🍉🍉

• I love watermelon

• Somewhere north of 8.

• seedless watermelon?

10/10

With watermelon

0/10

• I love @watermelonoma 10/10 ❤️

• About an 8/10. The heart shaped watermelon pieces are so cute, I want to eat them ^_^

• Love watermelon.
    But if I eat too much I get diarrhea.

• I'm not really a fan of watermelon to be honest but my kids love it.

• 10000000000 <3

• In summer an 8, in winter a 3.

• My cousin shares your passion. I on the other hand, do not. I would give it a 4/10.

• More from Girls
    10