What do you think of Donald Trump running for president?

Would you vote for him why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never vote for him but his brand of forthrightness and disruption is valuable and rare in today's American politics.

My main concern with Trump is that I don't believe HE believes a lot of what he said in his announcement speech. If I thought he was being honest, rather than just a showman, I'd find him more compelling as a candidate.

At least he's interesting and entertaining. As Geraldo said at the speech, "Who would you rather watch," Jeb or Trump? Arguably I'd even prefer Trump as a leader. He seems more intelligent and is better spoken.

What Guys Said 10

• By the words of @EmpatheticLady
    WE SHALLL OVVVERCOOOMBBBB

• LOL. He is hilarious. He said he will build the greatest wall ever because he is great at building walls. And he said he would make Mexico pay for it. And he called all Mexicans drug dealers and rapists. He also used the event to brag about his wealth. "I'm really rich". I would vote for him just to see all the jokes made about his toupee. I wish we had one serious candidate. Our options are a 3rd bush, a 2nd clinton, a donut, a really tan pretzel, some crazy and socially inept republicans, or voting green or libertarian. That is why the US is fucked up. We don't have good options.

• It's Duck season
    ramp.ie/.../rabbitseason.png

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

That should be his slogan.

• I wouldn't be a big fan of him

• I don't disagree with everything the republicans are about, nor do I agree with everything about the democrats, but the democrats seem to be the lesser of two evils, in my opinion. Trump, or any other republican, would have to go a pretty long way for *my* vote...

• I am voting for Jeb Bush

• No because "You're fired".

• He'd never win, but if he did that would probably qualify as one of the signs of the apocalypse.

• Just another publicity stunt from that media whore.

• Publicity stunt, and his way of taking out nominees he doesn't support on the GOP ticket.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, Definitely Thrilled to find out he is Running. He is Highly Intelligent, has a good business head, he is out for the American People and is fair as fair as far as being a Straight Shooter.
    He is not a phony and I am sure will get the job done. I am counting the days this Marxist gets Out of Office, if our economy doesn't crash like it has predicted by September, and let a Real Man take over now. xx

• God no. America would be even more of a money-centric country

• i would not. he is too rich to give a crap about the working class of america plus he talks about having more jobs in America but his clothing line is made in china and he has filed for corporate bankruptcy five times

• Yeah I agree he wouldn't really care about the working class or overall the United states. I feel everything would be about him.

• I would never vote for him.
    Such a joke.

• I agree I don't know why he would even run, he thinks he's the s***t but he's not lol.

• Hell no I wouldn't vote for him. He's a clown.

• Lololol nope, wouldn't vote for him.