Do you feel like not answering any more anonymous questions because you're starting to disrespect anonymous trolls and find it tedious to deal with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhh if it's the creepy perv anons I flag them if I can, but most of the time it's just people posting things they don't want to be judged for. Honestly, I'd rather kids find out about contraception and safe sex than not ask at all.

You can look over the posting guidelines at http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts and flag things you think are violations. Otherwise you just have to keep ignoring them and hope people figure it out when they don't get any replies :/

What Guys Said 7

• I only answer anonymous questions when I think the subject makes it normal to ask the question anonymous... like medical things or so.
    But anonymous trolling is something we all see... and hope that one day the Columbus egg will be found that prvents it :-)

• Some people are just really embarrassed about the questions they want to ask. Some people are asses with the anonymous function but some use it because they might ask something that is super sensitive to them so even on the internet they just want to use as much privacy as possible.

• Yea, but I differentiate between those based on the questions they pose... Not feeling like I want to answer any more anonymous questions if they don't want to be upfront about themselves - they're on the internet, they're already anonymous. O. o

• I will answer anonymous questions. Some people need help with certain issues and for whatever reason don't want to compromise their identity

• Eh, whether I answer depends on the question, not the asker.

• I just look on troll questions as easy Xper points

• You never give out MH so what choice do I have?

• Yeah, I hate anonymous people. They're so "suspicious"

What Girls Said 0