Guys, do you find this sort of bantering fun or unattractive?

I was out with my friend the other night for a few drinks and she's always arguing with her brother (not that serious though). She was talking about how they were arguing about something and then jokingly said that she granted him a trip to the dentist (meaning she hit him in the mouth and he needed to see a dentist) joking of course though.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, it depends. if it's not genuinely hurting someone, I like it. You gotta know the limits though, and banter between siblings is different from bantering between friends. Often I think that banter between siblings is close enough to arguing that it's best to leave other people out of it or they'll find it annoying, but it's fine overall.

What Guys Said 5

• The most important thing about banter is understanding where line is usually with families it can be quite robust.

• I'm from Texas so even banter that turns into a fight is often fun, it just depends on the mindset of the other person for me.

Course neither of us want to do permanent harm to the other, just inflict enough pain to make them surrender. XD

• it can be fun, but ya got to know your respectfull limits

• Sounds funny

• With a romantic interest, this would be too much for me. But many siblings are like that, and so are close friends.