Are you annoyed of GAG?

What annoys you about GAG? I've been noticing that some people are not as active as they used to be

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, lately I have needed to pull back a little. The negativity and the constant negativity of SOME users grates on me.

I realize that this is dumb, because it's GaG and GaGers gonna GaGer, but still, sometimes I get tired of reading that crap.

• this is how I've been feeling lately, i'm close to deactivating my account. All is negativity is draining my energy and making me feel bad about me and other things.

• And thank you. :)

• i hear you dodgers. i feel the samw way

What Guys Said 13

• I hate the fact that GAG itself is sexist in the way they handle things. That is what I feel.

• That no one will play with my tail >_< i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

But the #FADE effect since If I don't post a GIF/meme my whole opinion won't be shown -_- and comments not bumping questions anymore

• I can't put my finger on it but something as definitely dropped off there is less questions - The same people are there but I think updates have encouraged people to spread around the site whereas before they kinda sat on recent feed

• This is actually a misconception, there are fewer events showing up because commenting no longer shows up.

• Circle jerks, most of all. I answered a thread about whether men and women were different, and the asker had no intention of entertaining any ideas that conflicted with his own. He replied with a lame meme that didn't even make sense. That's the exact same reason I hate feminists. They've got it in their heads that their ideas and ideologies are the only right ones and everyone else is a "misogynist". They couldn't be further from the truth.

• the site itself doesn't annoy me as much as the community tends to, but it just requires you to do more digging in terms of finding the good and discarding the bad

• Nothing comes to mind lol.

• *Are you annoyed with GAG?

• I'm not annoyed. I know I work a crazy schedule and don't have much time for GaG.

• No not annoyed...

• I do not feel a big difference, to be honest.

• Yeah, there are quite a few things I've not liked for a while now but, yet, here I am, still here

• I hate I can't seen opinion comments on the feed anymore.

What Girls Said 8

• hmmm... not much.. but dick size and other related questions annoy me.. and ''rate my ass'' questions.. and this new update really really annoys me where i have to click on the image to see the gif.. like whats the point of it.. it is soooooo stupid... it takes the fun out... :(

• it's more boring now. I don't know it just seems kinda dull. the questions are also so ridiculous these days. a lot of them anyway.

• No, GAG doesn't annoy me at all, the creeps and the dick size questions is what annoys me.

• I'm only annoyed by people who troll on here. That's about it.

• nope i ain't annoyed of GAG...

• I'm so annoyed with a lot of the new crap they've done with the site. It's unnecessary and making the user experience WORSE, not better.

• Working 12 + hrs a day has done wonders helping me achieve my goal of spending less time here.

• people are going to be less active if they keep on doing some unwanted changes