Is it possible to work on your ability to be spontaneous?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think so but only a little bit.

What Guys Said 5

• Some guy in england decided to do that. He just decided he would say yes to anything that was suggested.(they made a movie based on it wiht jim carrey) I heard it actually really worked out well for him.

• It kinda defeats the purpose to plan for it - I would flip this and say don't work on it - Relax, don't overthink things , free your mind of inhibitions then the spontaineity will come.

• I guess lol never heard that one before

• Sure... i can't see why not honestly. I started beeing a shy mouse in my teens, early twenties. Now i just go with the flow :)

• Yeah, it is. But, that would come with your ability to be confident. Sounds like you lack it. Find your source of it, and work on that first

What Girls Said 5

• I think so :P You just basically have to do more things spontaneous in order to become more of it. Accept more invites for social things and try and do things without planning them in advance sometimes.

• Of course, anything can be mastered if you're willing enough.

• Yeah, I think so, it'll just take a bit of work

• Yes I guess so

• i think so, i love being spontaneous