Would you rather live in this reality or?

Would you rather live in this current universe or one in which money is replaced by time, and to purchase anything you got to give up some of your time.

Would you rather live in this reality or....?

At age of 25 years, you stop aging and a timer counts down on your forearm (let say you get 1 year). You got to work, steal (u can steal other people's time), gamble or whatever to acquire time. Once the counter hits 0 you die.

Rather than getting paid with money or buying things with money, you put your hand under a machine and receive a certain number of hours/ days at the end of the month from your job. If you wanna buy something you gotta give up sometime. So for example:

This might cost you 2 years while a loaf of bread 5 minutes.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Isn't there a movie with Justin Timerlake about this exact thing lmao?
    And I possibly would depending if I could find a way to earn lots so I could live forever ^.^

• Very complicated - People would steal things

• The way I spend, I'd be dead in that reality.

• Isn't this from a movie?

• Sounds interesting

• People might finally make wise decisions but it could never work. Not worth greedy Americans around