What is your best joke?

give me the BEST joke you can possiby come up with :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Johnny and his friend were at school and heard the word "penis" outside. Johnny's friend asked him if he knew what a penis was. Johnny said he didn't know but would ask his dad when he got home. That evening, Johnny asked his dad, "Dad, what's a penis?" His father took him into the bathroom, lowered his pants and proudly announced, "Son, that's a penis. Not only is it a penis, but it's a perfect penis." The next day at school, Johnny found his friend and took him into the bathroom. Johnny lowered his pants and said, "See that? That's a penis. Not only is it a penis, but if it were three inches shorter, it'd be a perfect penis."

What Guys Said 7

• Superman, Batman and Robin are sitting on top of a skyscraper one day with nothing to do. They get into the inevitable discussion about who has the longest taliwhacker.

Batman jumps up and says I'm going to settle this. He pulls down his briefs and hangs his pecker over the rail. Sure enough it dangles five stories.

Superman nods and says that's impressive, but I think I've got it beat.

He whips his out, over the railing. Ten stories.

Batman claps and bows..."The Master!"

They look over at Robin and see him shucking and jiving like a boxer.

Batman says what the hell are you doing?

Robin says, I'm dodging traffic.

• My love life

• My social life!! Ahahaha

• A man walks into a bar

http://i.imgur.com/QcKgvry.jpg

• Why did the childless king have trouble breathing?

Because he had no air to the throne!

• Veg or not?

• That's mine joke

Why are chickens saying pi pi pi?
    Because they can't say 3,14 :)
    ----------------------------------------
    The number π is a mathematical constant, the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, commonly approximated as 3.14159. It has been represented by the Greek letter "π" since the mid-18th century, though it is also sometimes spelled out as "pi" (/paɪ/).

What Girls Said 3

• What kind of pizza does orphange house never order? Family pizza.

• Two scientists walk into a bar.
    The first scientist says I'll have some h2o.
    The second scientist says I'll have to h2o too and dies.

(In case you dont know, h2o is obviously water, and h2o2 is poisonous, which is why the second scientist dies)

• ------------- haha.. this is the best joke i ever heard..