Why Are The Chinese So Cruel?

Why? Many of the brutalities take place in China, they eat half of a fish while another half of it is still alive, they hurt creatures so much, they boil dogs to eat. They have no mercy towards living creatures. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like some of their ways to deal with alive animals, but I see no problem in eating a dog, it's food. Yes, in our culture it seems awful, but just like for Indians it's awful to see us eating cows. We're omnivores, we can eat everything that is not a problem to our health, and it seems that dogs don't produce any damage to our system, so why shouldn't they eat them? As long as they treat them right before killing them, I see no problem, but that's not usually how it goes.

But this type of cruelty happens everywhere. Have you seen the Arabs cut the goat's throat and wait till it dies by blood loss? Or how they do this with pigs in other countries? Or how some animals are treated before they get killed for their meat?
    It's not just Chinese people the ones that are cruel, the thing is that they don't give a fuck who sees them doing that, in other countries we hide that.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• I think its a part of their culture... Like ever since they were baby they saw people eatting things like that... Now that they are older they see that is being normal...
    And they have a lot of people in china... They eat 🍴 whatever meat 🍖 they find.. And yes its cruel but we can't do anything about it..

• We should try to stop it.

• We can try to stop it... But it would be pointless... They are too many people... Like I said " its a part of their culture "

• It's the way they roll.
    They have plastic in their rice - obviously they're running out of food.
    They make do.
    O. o

• You talk as if they're the only people in the world to eat living creatures and animals you wouldn't eat.

• The ends justify the means.

• They also murder baby girls, solely for being born a girl

• That Yulin Dog-Eating Festival is so cruel 😕😭😭

• I read once in an article and it said their eating habits made them brutal

• Um... I'm sorry that dogs are cute? I'm sorry that they have meat on them? I don't see you saying shit about the way cows and pigs are treated in slaughterhouses? They have no mercy on living creatures? What about the fact that my grandparents are Chinese doctors that saved hundreds of lives? What about the fact Shanghai was home to thousands of Jewish immigrants during the holocaust? Like. I'm fucking sorry that the people in rural villages eat fucking dogs because they are fucking hungry. I'm fucking sorry that they eat live fish. HOW BOUT YOU STOP FUCKING GENERALIZING A COUNTRY OF 1300000000 FUCKING PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?

• because it tastes good. what it the problem.

What Guys Said 12

• We have to ask this to @hypno-trip we are you guys so cruel?

• It is very cruel indeed

• Chinese people have a long histoyr of famines and starvation so they learn to eat anything they can find. Somtimes this leads them to eat weird animals and sometimes they treat the animals badly. I don't like it either...

• Chinese are cruel towards animals. Americans are cruel towards black people.

Some questions will continue to mystify us all.

• all humans are cruel towards other life forms. even vegans and vegetarians are eating plants while they are still alive

• Plants have no nervous system so doesn't matter for them if they live or not. Please dont be so ignorant

• Is it the same to eat plants and animals? Do you really believe if? If so i have nothing to say.

• the main argument vegetarians and vegans have are that you're killing something alive while at the same time doing the exact same thing.

• How do you know so much about millions of Chinese in their thousands of differing cultures? You sure they all eat and do the same things? I suppose there's no cruelty in Turkey?

• Yes there's cruelty in turkey but thank God we dont eat dogs or aborted fetuses.

• You sure? You know every Turk in existence and what they do/eat? Of course you don't. You think all Chinese eat dogs? And fetuses? Says who anyway? Don't tell me. You believe everything you see/hear on social media, internet and television. Ever see a Chinese person eat a fetus, in person?

• Ofc i can't know every turk and every chinese but i would not be proud of my country and people if they were notorious for eating dogs and fetuses. Plus how can you defend a country where poor dogs are eaten in a festival? I doubt their humanity. Call me racist if you want but what theyre doing is barbarous and ruthless.

• Cause they're commies and have no respect for human rights. So why give rights to animals?

• humans are cruel.. duh.

• While it maybe repugnant to us, it is what they do. Try to remember this when immigrants try to bring their practices here and we are told by the liberals to be open minded.

• Chinese families to daughters: "You are whoorrrreeeeee!"

• They eat aborted fetuses too.

• Blame the British!