Why do people tell all girls they are beautiful?

Most girls are really not tbh but lol, everyone makes it their life's mission to make every girl feel sexy. It must be depressing for them to face reality.

Most Helpful Girl

• In a sense, most girls ARE beautiful when you take "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" into consideration. Because not all men are as shallow as you and many don't need conventional beauty standards to view a woman as an engaging, wonderful person that they want to spend their lives with. And even if it's not men (because not everything revolves around them, tbh) a girl always has someone who loves her, platonically, romantically or otherwise. Someone who hates seeing that girl feel that she is ugly. Someone who understands that physical beauty isn't everything. And, yes. Not all girls are beautiful. Some have giant tits and a great ass but and ugly fucking soul and some are just gross all around. But most girls ARE beautiful. Because most girls are people and thus most girls are valuable. To someone. Even if it's just a stranger on the internet who doesn't want a girl to live her life thinking that she ISN'T beautiful just because she has acne or a too-big nose or tiny boobs or fat thighs or some dick on the internet leaving anon hate on her selfies. Because girls are more than the things that please shallow-ass dickheaded men. And beauty is more than 'wow i would so bang her'. andyeahthatendsmyrantofthedaysorryisoundlikeabitofabitch

• U sound like a total pseudo feminist, in that sense every guy is handsome too

• um yeah? it does?

What Girls Said 11

• Just like it must've been too depressed for you to show your profile pic. Hiding isn't the least bit attractive in a guy.

• I didn't want to ask a question like this with my username because obviously, i am being judged as an asshole by many here, including you and i don't put my profile pic even on my actual account, not because i am not handsome (i really am not tbh) but well, because i just don't like to, have had my privacy hampered before

• I honestly don't care what your excuse is, all i see is a guy hiding because he KNOWS he's being an a'hole to females posting a question like this.

I understand though. I just think it's cowardly to hide.

• 1) Subjective perceptions. Just because you don't think most aren't hot doesn't mean anything.

2) I think it's more of a support system and to build women and their self-esteem up. It's better than what a lot of guys seem to do which is tear each other apart. :)

• lol, not exactly stalked you but yeah did notice you in a few questions before where u were all about cute guys or using phrases like "ugly" guys :P so bad ;-(

but my point is women do bring each other's self esteem up, but berate guys, so i say just be honest both ways, after all, its "self"-esteem, it has to come from within

• If you want to be honest, go ahead. I mean, I wouldn't be RUDE (I try not to be rude unless someone is to me... but that fails at times), yet I wouldn't ever call a dude ugly/unattractive to his face if he was nice.

Do you get what I'm saying? A lot of guys on here consider me unattractive and that's great, but they were rude when they said it which just made laugh. It doesn't affect me because I know what I've gotten (though that's a separate story).

Anyway, as long as she isn't rude, I wouldn't say it.

• well said, point taken :)

• Same goes for guys as well. Just people don't like stating that truth because you know it will hurt their feelings some. That you can't really do much to naturally fix your face. Your just stuck with how it looks. But sadly at times the truth hurts. It's better to tell them the truth than to lie to their face and later they found out you lied.

• exactly :) thank you so much lol

• True... That's why when someone tells me that... I sing 2ne1- ugly " don't tell me I'm pretty, because I know I'm ugly" and " I know I'm ugly and no body wants to love me, just like her I want to be pretty I want to be pretty, don't lie to my face!!! Because I know I'm ugly" <---- that's my song :) because ita true

• Are you being serious? LOL. Because you're WAY prettier than I am. And this isn't me bullshitting to make you feel better.

• Aww thanks for being Nice... But honestly speaking I am ugly :/ and im not sayinh that just because... I just feel ugly

• @rationallaiones you are prettyy...

• hAHAHAHA I sure never saw that happen... O. o

• Man y'all some nasty mofos. 😗

• Everyone has different opinions. Every person on this earth is beautiful in their own way whether its their face, their body, their personality, their heart. Just depends on what you think is beautiful

• I am not talking about that saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", they are girls who are obviously not beautiful conventionally and all girls will tell them that they are pretty and all guys will say they are hot and some will even give them "awws" lol, like lying for the sake of sympathy

• How do you know they are lying? You don't know if they think they are hot or not to them. Just because you think their ugly doesn't mean other people think their ugly. You might think I am ugly but my boyfriend thinks I am beautiful. EVERYONES opinion is different. Stop Judging.

• nah ur not ugly, u look normal

• Exactly why I don't compliment people if i don't really mean it

• you truly are a good human then :)
      (no sarcasm)

• Wow thanks. people actually called me mean bc I rarely compliment others.

• i am not sure.. i dont get called beautiful by everybody...
    i dont find every girl beautiful too

• I have no idea what you are talkinh abouy, I never get told I'm beautiful.

• * talking about

• nah, ur much better than some of the girls who get called beautiful even when they are not

• @asker I'm normal/average looking I don't expect anyone to call beautiful. In general in the UK its rare here someone say someone is beautiful unless its their SO. Pretty is used quite a lot though.

• they don't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

What Guys Said 17

• I guess some people are just too nice

• Because we've conditioned women to be so fragile and weak that without constant approval and praise, they fall apart. I don't get why women need so much praise either. I get almost none and somehow manage to get by in life. I'm sure they can do it too.

• Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

• To make them feel good ☺

• I know I don't.

• People trying to be nice!

• But girls says guys are not good looking as much as girls because we don't use makeup but they sy don't wear make up why?

• I only say it to my girlfriend

• Because all girls like being told that they're beautiful. Just give people what they want.

• Becuase from an early age everyone is taught to put women up on a pedestal. Becuase being randomly born with a vagina makes you special

• Society makes women feel ugly if they don't meet a certain criteria. They eventually grow up and notice how silly it is.

• yet... being good to people is offensive.. haha...

• most people aren't beautiful.

• For sexual favours these pimps just flatter.

• Trust me ugly people know damn well that they're ugly 98% of the time and same goes for the good looking people. i1127.photobucket.com/.../..._MTkxNjA0MzY0MTIx.jpg
    Since if either of them didn't know before their peers would clue them in on it via eye fucks, compliments or verbally bullying them (calling them ugly or saying "You look like you get no hoes" ) etc

• they just say that to give them false hope for the most part... they might luck up and fight a cute guy etc

• *click* > LOL!!!

• Bert this shit is funny as fuck BECAUSE THEY NEVER SEEN IT COMING

wish I had my real age up here so they'd never expect it LOL

• That's mostly just on GAG, to make ugly lonely people feel better about each other.

• Lmfao I agree. There are lots of white knights out there.