Is it ok to cry knowing my crush is moving?

So I have a crush on a girl in my church and she is moving and the last time I saw her was Wednesday. Her brother was also a good friend of mine. Me and her were just starting to know each other a little more this past month and now they moving. She was here for only over a year. So I am very sad and depressed that she is gone and I'm thinking if crying will help me feel better. Is it wrong for me to cry or is it ok? Just missing the time they were here makes me have nostalgia from the year and I won't forget it. We don't really talk much and only get the chance to flirt when we can, and she occasionally stares at me. She even said bye to me before she left. I don't have her number or anything. So can crying be an ok thing to do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• If you feel like crying, than cry. Why don't you try to find her or/ and her brother on Facebook and keep in contact that way. I am sure that they too are feeling lonely with starting at a new school, and living in a new place etc and could use all the support they could get from their friends.

• You should cry it out and let it go. There's nothing wrong about upsetting over the person you're crushing on.

• Of course it's okay to cry, we all cry about different random things.

• Yes it's okay to cry.

• Yes it is... :(

• Of course it is okay!

• sure cry. Cry loud

What Guys Said 8

• sure, let it all out.

• It's okay if you want to cry, although not required.

• Yeah it's perfectly okay, I know I did when I moved schools leaving everything behind, my crush, my friends, my childhood and unlike you I never had the courage to even talk to my crush.
    Just let it out or eat'll it you up from the inside and instead of feeling sad cherish those memories you had with them.
    Good luck :)

• No that's normal dude

• Crying is always okay lol, why wouldn't it be?

• Not okay..

• The faster you'll cry the faster you'll move past this. I mean if you feel sad that is.

• Man up cry baby