It is summer need some anime to watch?

I prefer girls as main characters and not some wimpy girl I guess but I have watched a few anime with wimpy girls. I like supernatural , action, romance ( I like a little romance in every anime but it isn't totally necessary), school comedy.
Anime I have seen/ still watching:
Bleach, Naurato, Vampire Knight, clannad, elfen lied, arcana famiglia , hakuouki reimeiroku (series), fruits basket, munto, say I love you, Cannon, my little monster, host club, soul eater, noragomi, fairytail, kotoura-san, samouri champloo, sword art online, pokemon , Hanayaka Nari, Waga Ichizoku, Psychic Detective Yakumo , brothers conflict, ghost hunt, Kamisama Hajimemashita , kurokami, Kamigami no Asobi Online , Hiiro no Kakera, Akatsuki no Yona, Mahou Sensou, Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii , Hidan no Aria, wolf girl and black prince, Otome Youkai Zakuro, free, toradora, nozaki-kun, angel beats, beyond the boundry, inu X boku, skip beat, magical warfare, Hanasakeru Seishonen, Sunday without god, neo angelique abyss, uta prince sama, sailor moon, maid no sama

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly what you want and need is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (you might want to watch the non-brotherhood version up to episode 20 first to get acquainted with the universe and characters but not further because it is shit on the long term), and Baccano.

And there's Future Diary (Mirai Nikki) where the main protagonist is a wimpy boy who Is annoying as hell and his creepy psycho stalker "girlfriend" who is crushing on him and kills everyone who dares be a threat to their love.

I also vote for Steins Gate but it is not action.

What Guys Said 10

• Mushishi
    Non-Non Biyori

Both great to watch in the summer. The first one is a very relaxing romp about a guy who travels from village to village, curing people who are suffering from diseases caused by 'mushishi'. Creatured made out of pure energy that only he can see.

The second is a very fun slice-of-life about a group of elementary schoolers on the countryside. Gorgeous scenery and very relaxing.

• http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alexramone look the list. there are school comedies there and more

• well one i could recommend is "is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon" its just like sword art online almost the main char is a guy however the girl he likes is kind of a badass.

• Death Note

• Should totally watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure :P

• A few you might like are
    Spice and wolf
    The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
    Shakugan no shana
    A certain scientific railgun
    Moonphase
    Utawarerumono
    Puella magi madoka magica
    Toradora

• Wow, that's a lot of... stuff.

• try Youkai Watch.
    Its similar to pokemon.

• By ''Anime'' do you mean child porn?

• FLCL and Cowboy Bebop

What Girls Said 7

• Your Lie In April would probably be good for you. It has two main characters, a boy and a girl. The girl is a very strong character, it does involve romance, although there is a focus on the music. The anime itself is really pretty.

I know that this isn't the kind of thing that you are interested in but I always recommend Parayte: the maxim. It's a supernatural anime, with quite a bit of action and some horror. The main character is male, but he's very relatable and his 'sidekick' is very entertaining. I highly recommend checking it out, I think there's only 24 episodes, so it's not very long.

Also, just for fun, here's the anime that we've both watched:
    - Clannad
    - Say I love you
    - My Little Monster
    - Pokemon
    - Free!
    - Toradora
    - Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama

• Death parade? or Boys over flower?

• InuYasha! My sister is re-watching it right now and I've gotta say, I want to join her. It looks badass *_*

• Gurren Lagann is a good one :-)

• So many anime. I need to watch some of these. And I'd suggest Death Note, Attack on Titan, and Black Butler.

• Infinte Stratos

• Love Hina! That is my top favorite out of girly animes. Another good one is High School Rumble.