Is a thigh gap like this ugly?

This is NOT me by the way, i have a small thigh gap like this and i'm wondering is it considered unattractive or weird?
Is a thigh gap like this ugly???

Most Helpful Guy

• Fascination and focus on a thigh gap is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with fitness or weight - the only reason weight comes into play is because you can try to 'force one' through anorexia if you don't have one naturally. It is because of bone structure, not fitness level. Specifically, it's about the length of the femoral head, the tip of your femur that acts as the ball joint to attach your leg to your hip. If it's long... gap. If it's short... no gap. Period. It's like deciding forearm length should be a measure of beauty.

If you are fit and healthy, no guy with any intelligence or understanding of biology is going to care if there is a gap there or not, because they will know that it simply a structural thing, not a fitness thing.

If your bones are structured so that you should have one, and you are overweight to the point that you do not, it would be an indicator of a larger fitness issue and some guys may have an issue with that. Likewise, if your bones are structures so that you should NOT have one, and you are underweight to the point that you have one, it would be an indicator of larger issues, and some guys may have an issue with that as well.

A person with any rudimentary understanding of the human body should know that a thigh gap is the same finger length, or forearm length, anything like that, and should not care either way as long as your overall fitness level falls into the fitness category they normally prefer.

What Guys Said 31

• I don't think a thigh gap like this is "ugly", but I don't prefer a thigh gap like this. All in all, I'm indifferent about a thigh gap such as this. I don't particularly find it attractive or unattractive. I definitely don't see how this would be "weird" either lol.

I don't think most men are focused on thighs gaps near as much as women are. Don't worry about how you look, many men will still find this attractive. Every man has their own preference! Be confident about your looks!

• I feel indifferent about it.

• WTF? is wrong with people today? this has only become a "THING" in the last few months. I have never even heard of it until the last month or so. Move on to things that are real. This is just fucking stupid.

• There shouldn't be any space between a woman's thighs. That's just... Yuck. To me, it means she is on the edge of starvation.

• You are completely wrong, it's nothing to do with weight. It's about bone structure.

• Even with the most petite bone structure, I find her to be way under weight.

• I don't really notice it but it can be nice.

• That's a great look. I like thigh gaps. This could be an Asian girl based on her legs and knees. I like gaps even wider and hips a bit wider. I like wider pelvic regions especially on petite girls. I have a thing for Asian girls and they seem to usually have a nicely proportioned set of skin thighs, wide gap and pelvis and hips for petite girls. Of course i wouldn't discount a gorgeous Asian girl if she didn't have those exact features either.

• Well, she's kinda very thin, way thinner than my preference.

• I think that girl is pretty, her legs are nice and long ;)

• No, it looks great!

• Her thigh gap is meh, but her knees aren't human.

• Guys dont pay attention to that. They pay attention to other stuff like for example, i noticed you have a small ass. 😳

• I already said that's not me.

• As opposed to what other kind of thigh gap? o.0

I like it, it's not ugly.

• Doesn't bother me one way or the other it's nice to see a bit of gap as too big a gap is usually a very skinny girl...

• That's so hot I SPROING'd!

• I don't really care

• It's not ugly! As long as you are healthy it's great.

• I don't care if a girl has a thigh gap or not

• Thigh gaps are hot, anyone who says different is a liar or a jealous woman

• no. It is fine.

• Not unattractive. Not really weird, but I'm not sure that that photo hasn't been through image manipulation software. The legs look suspiciously long and thin.

• I'm indifferent

• No, it can even be considered sexy.

• Looks perfect to me

• Neither ugly nor prefer.

• Yes, it is. I want muscular girls!

• Couldn't care less about air.

• Better than American XXXXL size ;)

• That's perfect

• I don't like it.

• All a thigh gap means is you have skinny legs right? whats so special about it? :/

• It's nothing to do with being skinny or not. If a girl has wide hips that are set apart she'll have one regardless of weight.

• True that.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 10

• It's not ugly, it's just not what I prefer.

• No one cares about thigh gaps and if they do then they shouldn't, all size and shape thighs can be attractive!

When are women going to stop obsessing over these stupid standards that other brain dead women started, the stupidity is overwhelming.

• Seriously? When did this even start? I have never heard about thigh gaps until I came onto GaG and I could give a damn if a guy thinks that my thigh gap is ugly because I don't give a damn about what a random stranger thinks.

• can we keep adding* sorry

• Must agree. 👍

• I don't even notice it and I think it's dumb for people to notice.

• Those thigh gaps look better than what the large ones look like in my opinion. That's what I have too. I would think that to no thigh gap looks the best.

• I don't think really any thigh gaps are ugly. I really want one

• I'm not a fan of thigh gaps

• Nope, that's not ugly at all :P

• no as long as you are healthy that's all that matter

• I'm a girl and even I think this looks attractive, lol :P But I do wanna point out that every body shape is beautiful and you don't need to have a thigh gap to be considered attractive :) A lot of girls develop eating disorders because of the pressure to look perfect in society and I want you to be confident with who you are (thigh gap or not) :) Just wanted to get that out of the way before anyone gets offended. If girls naturally have a thigh gap then that's just their body shape and every body shape should be celebrated in my opinion :)

• i have a natural thigh gap, its not huge like pictures i've seen but i was just wondering what people think because i see a lot of hate for thigh gaps on here!

• I know what you mean :) Like I said it's beautiful if you have one and beautiful if you don't :)

• No thigh gap = attractive. Thigh gap = attractive. Just stay healthy