What's your favorite 90's song?

Were you a grunge kid? Or a pop star wannabe? What song reminds you the most of the 90's? Mine would be Wannabe by the Spice Girls. I was a kid when they came out and I remember we were obsessed with them back in the day. Used to buy the bubblegum with the Spice Girl fake tattoos in them hoping to get the member you liked! I even had the platforms hahahahahaha
What's your favorite 90's song?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was definitely not a grunge kid.

The 90's had some great music though and some of the biggest names we know today like Eminem and Beyonce actually came from the 90's.
    There was a big variety of music in the 90's alternative rock like the bloodhound gang (fire water burn, the bad touch) rap like Dr Dre, nwa, wu tang, Eminem, tupac etc British pop rock like pulp (year 2000, common people) r&b and shit loads of pop (Britney spears, Madonna, Micheal Jackson, Aqua, Ace of base, backseat boys. The list goes on and on and on.

But one genre was missing. You mentioned grunge earlier and when nirvana came out with smells like teen spirit in 1991 it killed what is now known as hair metal but then was just called either hard rock, heavy metal or glam rock. This was the sound of the 80's, they were fun songs about having a good time, love, heartbreak, sex and some times just weird stuff like fire and kisses of death and it should've kept going but due to particular circumstances grunge actually made it uncool. It was indeed shot through the heart and was too late (bon jovi) to dodge the bullet from grunge which swooped down and blanketed the 90's in depressive nonsense.

However, one band was ultra mainstream, survived and managed one last hurrah for the genre. And this is the song I will choose as the best from the 90's.
    It's a song that was very much part of my childhood as it was also in one of my favourite movies but I later realised it was a funeral song for the genre and to remind us all what we still had if we wanted it back - real rock and roll. It's in our souls.
    I'm not religious but many funerals are and this song screams out from the heavens above.

So here it is, the best song from the 90's: KISS God gave rock and roll to you. Enjoy.

www.dailymotion.com/.../xzoed_kiss-god-gave-rock-and-roll-to-you_music

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• Brandy and Monica's that boy is mine (1996)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Va1Y6uAgNJY

• Boyfriends! Bubble Gum pop

• I was a pop kid. I listened to A-Teens, Spice Girls, BSB and N SYNC on repeat that was my childhood. Mine would be Floorfiller by A-Teens because my bestie sang it to me nonstop.