What's the most traumatizing thing that you've ever witnessed?

I once witnessed a woman's limbs literally ripped in half by a shark (eating off her lower body) at a beach. Just watching her bleeding so heavily (with her intestines hanging from the bottom) all of the place, suffering and all of the other people (and the paramedics) trying to help are things that would just never leave my scarred memories. Just even talking about it right now is enough for me to feel ill in the stomach and throw up. D:

Most Helpful Guy

• i would have laughed.

I guess for me rude people being unmannered, inconsiderate, stealing, fighting thinking they are the only ones in the world.

Which is why i developed a hatred for humans.

Other than that the worst i've see are a couple car accidents.

What Girls Said 4

• When I was 9 years old, I heard a gruesome story about a woman murdering her husband / boyfriend on the news. I won't share it cause I think it will bother you.

• Um srsly? Where are you from? A bad sharknado movie?

• Umhlanga Rocks, South Africa. There are a lot of dangerous sharks in the South Africa beaches (in my area) and many people consider this area to be one of the most dangerous place in the world for shark attacks.

• Thats fucked up. I thought there was a safety fence.. to let people know how far out is safe. :(

• I saw some guy get impaled in the chest by a scaffolding pole. Never will I forget that.

• Watching and feeling my rapist raped me

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing graphic like that just ordinary life stuff for me that impacted me in different ways.

• Some dude got shot and died on my kitchen floor from blood loss. -shrug-

• A three car pile up in a intersection.

• I once shot a man. Was an interesting mix of hatred and fear.

• UH did anybody do anything?