What is the craziest thing you would do for a lifetime supply of money?

Don't get me wrong, I think there is much more to life than money and I don't even have a strong desire to be wealthy but it would be nice to be "set for life" with cash, so I wouldn't have to stress out over money anymore.

The craziest thing I would do is cut off one of my toes. I can live without one of my middle toes really. I mean they are arguably the least important limbs on our bodies.

@Not_Helping I will say, you would do the craziest thing compared to other people who answered this question lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would work for it.

• How is that "crazy"?

Well, I guess it's crazy to think you can actually work enough to be set for life (I mean it's pretty much impossible lol.)

• @Not_Helping I never said you had to change your answer.

• It's not crazy actually. But the chances are just very slim depending on what it is you do. A dead-end won't ever make you wealthy unless you're the one creating then.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I am very lucky that I don't need money so I would not be tempted.

• Smoke weed

• If this is the craziest thing you would do for a lifetime supply of money, you must not be very courageous or not care too much for money (and this is coming from someone who has never touched weed.)

• I never tried the stuff

• I haven't either (as I said) but it's not very harmful, so I could pull it off.