Moral dilemma? fffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

ok before you juge me i want you to know i dont want to play the dating game i just wanna find the riht person buuuut lets face it i still wanna get laid so there are three girls one is on vacation so lets leave her out for now both the two other girls are sending me nudes but I don't know which one to pick or should i just sleep with both?

Most Helpful Guy

• you aren't going to find the "right" person without playing the "dating game" it's as simple as that. most people don't marry the first person they date which means you are going to have to get into the dating field.

so if you want to find Ms Right you'll have to date women to see how you both mesh

What Girls Said 2

• Why not? If both know about each other, go ahead.

• have a threesome.. :P

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't be into just sleeping with someone - I would have to be in a relationship with them first.

• Start a relationship (whether casual or long-term) with the girl you like best. Make sure the other girls know you're taken.

This is the best solution, because a) no one gets hurt, b) you can focus on one girl = less stress, c) if it doesn't work out, the fact that you're taken will only have made you more attractive to the others.

• You'll probably have better luck if you focus on one for now. Don't shut the door, if it doesn't work out then move on to the next.