Guys, YouTube Help?

Ok so back in 2011 I made a youtube account (just saw it and it needs to be deleted) but i had a yahoo account and then yahoo changed and i dont have anything. i know my username for the youtube account but not the password and it ask for the email but i can't access it anymore... How do I get into my youtube account?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried signing up with a gmail account? I had an older Youtube account as well that I switched over when I signed up for gmail. It keeps you automatically logged in as long as you're signed in with your gmail. And that doesn't mean you have to use your gmail, either. I hardly ever use mine as I have a comcast account and work email, but it's great for allowing me to get on Youtube without having to always sign in.

Hope that helps. If you don't feel like doing the gmail thing, you can also ask customer support on Youtube and tell them what's going on.

• well i do use gmail but this account i wanna get rid of is from a yahoo account from 2011 lol... can i still switch if even thou it was yahoo not gmail?

• oh thank god! thank you :)

• No problem.

What Guys Said 4

• Did you set up any secret questions for emergency back up?

• It's most likely he case that you won't get it back without supplying YouTube with enough evidence. I've had this problem many times before and getting in contact with one of the support members is a pain.

Can you still log onto the yahoo email from Yahoo. com? If so you can request YouTube to send you a recovery password.

• Well u hav to get into your account to Delete it
    other than that there r not many ways to delete it :/

• In what way has the yahoo email service changed?

The only other way I could think of is going through support if you haven't thought of it already. Send an email to their support explaining your situation.