What is something that you think only you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Think the way that I do.
    Act the way that I do.
    Have people hate me for seemingly no reason the way that I do then have friends with seemingly unwavering loyalty the way that I do, some of which at the same time take advantage of me just as much as I do them.

Also, I feel like I have little confidence and am filled with anxiety. I just got told recently that I have been very calm and confident during the stressful process of learning what I needed to know and do to help make a dance performance successful.
    I am probably not the only one who does this. But it makes me feel better to say I am.

What Girls Said 2

• When I was younger every time i say down I ha to move my legs like: left right center, right left center, center left right, center right left, center center center. I did that every time I sat down.
    I also had to hit the doorframes in my house a certain way or is go back and redo it. And then id go tap my hip on the dining room table if I passed by it.

• Oh I'm pretty sure a lot of people do this but I love talking to my dog :)
    And sometimes I wonder so much about what might happen after I die that I start to feel really nauseous and can't manage to fall asleep anymore

What Guys Said 4

• I can only be me.

• Cops finding a half ounce on me, hitting their car in the same night, and not getting arrested.

• Well, I'm not the only one but I question everything. Most people just go along.

• Think like me?