Can I get to 50% MHO?

It's not a completely serious question, so don't be mean. But I'm still wondering... I'm at 43% now... do you think I can make it to 50% or even 51%? That'd be awesome hehe :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, @BlueCoyote, I have been at 49% Forever here, dear, it seems. GAG explained a lot of jumbo to me and with being a GURU now.. Still at 49%.
    You are the second one I have only really seen, next to me, with the 40's percent... Let them explain to you more in store if you ask them.
    You have Level5 so your 43% is very good. I have been stuck in gear here with the same percentage, however, my levels and now being GURU just continues... What percentage will I be at Masters? lol
    All you can really do is keep doing what you are doing. Keep answering Questions and hopefully one day, let's see which one of us gets 50%, or even 51% first.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 3

• You can get there, I'm sure.

• The trick is limiting your responses that you KNOW won't get MHO.

• I know that in theory, I just can't do it. I guess I'm too talkative or too much of a smartass or something like that haha :-)

• If you do it on questions that already have mho awarded it won't count, and commenting on an opinion doesn't count either.

• aha I have faith in you!

What Guys Said 4

• Friend I often wondered who had highest MHO percentage after getting beyond starting point and 110/254 is a definite contender (43%).

• I guess the secret is agreeing with the QA and not posting answers on questions that have already had an MHO selected.

• I don't think it affects your MHO% if the MHO is already selected.

• Even tho I tried it and checked it myself, I am not 100% sure. You should ask admins regarding this.
      But I must say I am right and do you think 100% MHO is better than having fun? I don't think so, otherwise I'd have ~25% MHO.

• @YourFutureEx nah, you can clearly see that I post far too many opinions to be bothered by MHO rates :P I've been between 14 and 18 for more than a year now!

• Sure, BearsAnswers did. Ask him.

• It is possible.