Are these names any good?

I was thinking about future names for my kids and just wanted feedback on these names. Don't want them resenting me now, lol.

Boy: Niklaus Alexander Grant

Girl: Hera Alexandria-DaaƩ Grant

Most Helpful Guy

• Niklaus sounds super old-fashioned in my opinion. Maybe because I'm a German native. Alexander is fine. Hera is fine but personally, I wouldn't like the symbolism so much. "Goddess of marriage" sounds sort of as though you want your daughter to grow to be one of those shy, unemancipated stay-home-and-make-dinner-for-her-man kind of women. Maybe Eirenne would be nice (goddess of peace) or Nike (a personal favorite of mine, goddess of victory, not pronounced like the clothing brand but rather Nee-keh), Phoebe (moon-goddess), Rhea/Rea (goddess of the earth, fertility, growth and grain), Theia (goddess of sight and of the sky) or Themis (goddess of justice and the goddess of the oracle of Delphi).
    Alexandria is fine and DaaƩ sounds very pretty but together it gets too long in my opinion. If you give your child a first and a middle name, they shouldn't have more than 6 syllables altogether in my opinion.

What Girls Said 7

• hahah those are pretty unique. i think they sound pretty awesome too. i love the girls name, Hera. that sounds really pretty.

• i think their mother's opinion would matter more than us gagers.. :)

• aha planning ahead xD
    those are pretty names!

• They're pretty! :)

• Those are very unique names! :)

• i like those names :)

• Sounds awesome! And its unique. Love the girl's name.

What Guys Said 5

• They are fine but Cinderelli has a point about the mother's opinion being important too.

• nice names

• That's great! You're great!

• if you live in germany

• Girl name sounds kinda odd