Venting session: is there anything you need to vent about? Vent here?

I love listening and reading people's problems and I think we all need to vent sometimes. Just get it off your chest.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would rather not do it openly with a lot of people being able to see, but I'd like to thank you for posting this for others.

• You can vent to me in private if you wish.

• But your anonymous

• There's still a lot that I wouldn't want to reveal regardless of being anonymous or even on a one to one basis. I'm just not the sort of person that reveals their issues to others as they have their own issues no doubt.

What Guys Said 15

• I love going to see movies in movie theaters. You've got the great sound, and when the movie starts it's just the big screen in a dark theater. All the focus should be on the movie, right? But not for some people. Evidently they come to the movie to use their phones to text all during the movie. Which lights up their phones like they're flashlights and totally takes away from the atmosphere. That REALLY bugs me. And all those people probably work as telemarketers, and THOSE people really bug me too.

• Oh my god. I went to the movies a few months ago with my friend and there was this guy there who was on his phone the entire movie, throwing popcorn all over the floor, making moaning and groaning sounds and burping out loud during the whole movie. He kept slurping his drink like an obnoxious animal when clearly there was NOTHING left. Then, he started talking on his phone during the movie!!!

• hahhahah All I can think of is the scene from Scary Movie, when Brenda was in the movie theater and the killer got her. yea, just do that.

• Those people need to fucking turn their phones off seriously.

• I regret the things i have not done more than the things I have done until this point in my life.

• This is going to be bit of a long one.

I got into a nasty accident about three months ago on my mountain bike and I ended up loosing my 2nd molar tooth on the top right side. I had a implant tooth put in and the dentist who did the surgery couldn't have botched the surgery harder if he tried. He broke part of his drill bit off in the tooth socket. Instead of digging it out and posting the tooth like he should have, he simply cemented the tooth in place over the piece of his drill.

My jawbone and gums where unable to heal around the cement and drill bit, so I have had a small hole on the back side of my gums that leads directly to the tooth socket. The hole is just big enough for food particles to get stuck in and due to its location, no amount of brushing would have cleaned out the food particles.

The implant tooth fell out and when my new dentist went to put a new implant in, he discovered a massive infection. The combination of the stuck food particles caused the tooth socket to become infected. I had to go through two hours of surgery to remove the drill bit, the cement and the unhealthy bone/gum tissue.

I'm on antibiotics for the next three weeks. If they manage to kill the infection and the bone of my tooth socket starts to grow back, I can get the implant put back in with no issues. If not they have to use dental plaster to rebuild the tooth socket and mount the implant to the plaster.

• i hate my teen-self very much... VERY VERY VERY much

• I get so tired of hearing family drama i deserve a better
    life than what i lived all my life , i helped take care of
    my maternal grandma and grand-dad i don't regret it
    I helped my mom when she was living she passed
    about 11 years ago. Than my cousin moved in with
    me since 2004 and never gave me nothing but drama
    i like to apply for public housing and move away out
    this place and on my own and away from drama.

• Th woman i fell for was older than me by a lot, and shut me down very hard when i made a move

I guess i just didn't have enough to offer her, no career yet, no stable job etc
    She expects a man to have these things which at her age i get

• My concentration is very bad tonight I can't stay focused on anything and I have loads to do.

• I don't have enough space or time to write everything out. QQ

• My dog keeps farting.. It's making me heave. Send help. ty.

• I prefer to snark passive aggressively.

• My fucking computer just turned off because it fuckin over heated. I needed that.

• Need to replace my tires on my car. Unexpected expense.

Um... *clears throat* Grumble. Growl.

• Same as yours

• I've had bad experiences with women pretty much exclusively, I can't stand the guy I see looking back at me from the mirror, and I'm realizing more and more that I'm a ducking idiot, and most of the things wrong with my life are totally my own fault, but I don't know what to do with that realisation

• I am Fucking tired of being screwed around by women. Ok I'm good looking. I don't care. Don't make me your ego boost. Women act like idiots trying to get me to like them- then are too scared to trust me. Naturally I MUST be a player. (So fucking wrong). If your married, have a boyfriend or not interested in dating me then fuck off and don't flirt with me just to see if you can get me to like you. I have no intrest in games. I'm tired of women staring at me- then too nervous to talk to me. And hey sorry I'm not wealthy, for some people things don't work out the way they had been planed. If love, companionship, loyalty, faithfulness and so much more, I have to offer isn't good enough, then fuck off. I'm tired of women being super nice then suddenly harpy. I'm tired of when they act a total bitch then act like nothing's happened. No apology, no owning your mistake. I'm tired of - you know what this is just useless. It does not make me feel better. I'm just tired of it all. I'm done with women. They don't actually want me- fine. Just don't play me for a fucking fool.

• Well, maybe if you calmed down it would help you instead of raging. It's supposed to be to get shit off your chest. Maybe if you stopped cursing and singling out every women as a bitch you would be able to find one. I'm pretty sure mostly every guy knows that girls are too shy to be the first ones to initiate conversation so how come you don't do it first and see where that goes?

• Rofl!!! I'm always the one to initiate conversation. I jump through all the hoops. Obvouslly this rage is the result of the straw that broke the camels back, not something I present to the world. I'm normally very charming, kind, considerate and thoughtful. I never said ALL women are like that, but certainly all the ones I've met. From my monster of a mother to every woman I've dated have been jerks at one point or another. I've dated all sorts from many different backgrounds, and don't want anything more to do with them. I'm sure some women somewhere are genuinely nice. But if constantly being jerked around is what I have to continue to endure to find that seemingly rare species of women who are actually nice, not into games or jerking people around for their own selfish reasons, I don't have it in me anymore.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm really fucking tired and dizzy and I need a nap right now real bad.

• Uhm I'm going through issues, and this guy I like, well last Sunday I was gonna commit suicide when @SourAngel stepped in, and she contacted the guy I like whom helped her to help me, and like @SourAngel, and him are the only people who know the real true me. And when I told him my whole back story he never replied and I'm about to see him in like an hour and I'm very scared and I don't know if I'm picking up on his feelings, since I've done that before or if they are my feelings, and like just yesterday I was like OmG hurry up for the next time I see him and today it's like oh hell naw nope so yeah.

• No omg do not commit suicide! Suicide solves nothing :( be the strong person you were put on this earth to me. I know life can be really hard sometimes but never give up.

• I am a very selfless person. I do a lot for people in my life and ask for nothing in return. Unfortunately, people take that for granted and constantly neglect the fact that I am a human being sometimes. A friend of mine made a promise to go to my favorite restaurant today, we made reservations, and she changed her mind last minute. Then I've been bringing coffee to a coworker of mine all week, and every afternoon, she'll go and get another one for her and everyone else... but me. To "save money." I simply stay quiet about it because I see no point in arguing over such trivial things, but sometimes, small things pile up.

• THE GUY I AM KINDA DATING WELL HE TRIED TO KISS ME THEN HIS PHONE RANG AND HE HAD TO ANSWER IT... NO KISS... THEN HE STARTED IGNORING ME UNTIL I WAS STUPID AND CALLED SOMEONE A HOTTIE IN MY SNAPCHAT.. HE WAS ALL COCKY AND THOUGHT IT WAS HIM... NOW HE IS TALKING TO ME AGAIN... MY FRIEND SAYS ITS BECAUSE HE WAS UNSURE IF I WAS INTRESTED IN HIM THE REASON HE STOPPED TALKIGN TO ME... and well i dont see why he would do that because it wasn't my phone that rang and i never turned him down... he turned me down for his phone.. which i understand it could have been a emergency but STILLLLLLL guys are confusing as heck... ( @inlovewithyou2014 YOU SHOULD VENT ABOUT J HERE)

• I'm cramping like a mother fucker and lots of muscle spasms. :( So yeah I'm in pain. :'( I need my felpudo. :D

• I don't have anything on my mind today. Yesterday I had somethings on my mind but forgot about them.

• Well uh.. my step dad yells a lot and he picks on me for no reason. The first thing he does when i get home is yell, and its the last thing i hear before i go to bed. He sucks and is constantly finding something wrong with what i do. He hates me and im starting to hate him. Is that what you were looking for?

• I need to pass this EXTREMELY important test.
    But for the life of me I can barely study. I'd rather do anything but study.
    I'm having some serious motivation issues. :(

• I RAN OUT OF ICE
    ITS REALLY HOT

• I think my crush likes me back and I wanna ask him out BUT ITS JUST SO FRIKINNN HARD and trusttt its easier said than done 😰😭😭

• My ex is out of the country and I miss him. He is my bae.

How are you?

• Sorry, this is going to be long.

Whenever I meet a guy I really like I always end up doing something stupid to prevent things from progressing. The last time I did this is when I met a guy in London that I still think about months later. I usually don't catch feelings like that for anyone that fast, in fact there's literally one other guy I liked that much so far. The worst is that I wasn't sure if he was really interested in me and didn't think it would turn into anything, so I ended up sending him fake pics since it had been a while since we saw each other. He said didn't remember completely what I had looked like.

Anyways later I put up my real pic and told him and it turns out he remembered me more than I thought. I felt stupid after because it was a messed up thing to do. Also I said I'd be coming back up to hangout because we didn't get a chance to the first time, but I wasn't sure when. This happened like several times. I suck at planning trips and school was hectic as well. Also, while I was there the first time my whatsapp expired so I couldn't text him to hangout. After I got it straightened out, I had already left London.

I apologized for doing something that stupid and he accepted it, which shocked me, and said it was cool. After all of that, I don't know if he'd want to even be friends. I did end up going back a couple of months ago and I was going to say I was finally there in London but when I tried calling he didn't answer. I didn't think he wanted to speak to me again, so after that I didn't say anything and didn't let him know I was there.

I did send a friendly text to test the waters a couple of weeks ago and he answered. He opened up a little and kind of asked for advice, which was surprising. I don't know if he was being friendly or if he was ever interested at all because most of the time I sent a text first. The only reason this is bugging me so much is I felt like we had a good connection, before the whole fake picture thing, and I usually don't connect with guys like that.

• I was having this awesome commute, I've never had such light traffic at that time of day, and I was feeling all happy... when I found myself cut off by Blue Car. I was just cheerfully zipping along (admittedly going 12 over the speed limit), but I'd have gladly let him in if he put his blinker on. But no. Okay, it's cool, he's one of THOSE people but I'm sure he'll get back into the right lane when he's past this other car.

Friggin no. No he didn't. In fact, he sped up enough to be right next to the slow car, and then matched pace. Going 5 under the speed limit. What a wiener. But maybe I'll find an opportunity to get around, it's still cool. But the opportunity doesn't come. He's just hanging out there, swerving around. So I inch a little closer to him, just barely tailgating, hoping he gets the hint, but he doesn't, so I back off again and start breathing slowly.

It's cool. It's fine. It's just a road, it's just another person who doesn't know how to use the freaking fast lane. The car that Blue Car was matching pace with takes an exit, and I'm like, "Hell yes!" And I try to pass. I get my blinker on, do everything like I should, I'm driving nicely. I speed up a little, to a normal speed, not even as fast as I want to go because I don't want to rev my engine or fly by him or anything.

And the mofo speeds up. So I go a little faster, and so does he. And soon we're both going 20 over the limit, and I'm sorry, I'm pissed. And my car is faster than his so I slam the accelerator down and whip by because fuck that guy.

But then he's tailgating me like mad as if he wasn't driving like a douche, so I keep speeding up.

So now we're both going 80 in a 50 mph zone and I know I should just calm down and slow up, let him be a dick in the left lane, but seriously. Fuck that guy.

At this point, I'm just grateful that there's no one close to us and we haven't passed any cops, but eventually we caught up to another driver. I slowed down and left a big space between this other, innocent driver and I, because I don't take out my road rage on innocents.

And then Blue Car speeds around me and, just to be an asshole, pops himself into the space I'd left. And he's tailgating the new car when a deer jumps into the road and the new car slams their brakes on, Blue Car can't slow down in time because he's a dick (so they crash) and I cheerfully brake in time.

I feel pity for the innocent driver, but at least Blue Car was in for some shit.

But seriously. Fuck that guy.

• *cough* Road rage runs in my family. I swear, normally I'm the most polite freaking driver. Most people I drive with have commented on what a polite driver I am. But this guy did so many things I hate. Ugh. >.>

• I'm tired of looking like a girl! I want and I need to look like a woman!
    I don't know what else to do, I hate being this way!
    Why other people can look their age and I can't, why? There's something wrong with me.

There are days in which I can't look at myself on the mirror, I look hideous!
    My self-esteem is one of my biggest problems. I've been struggling with it all my life and I just don't know what do to do anymore.
    I would love to be another person, my life would be so much easier and beautiful...

• Hey you are beautiful the way you are I'm sure! Don't worry :) at least when you're 60 you will look 20! That's a good thing :D as long as you don't look 12 im sure it's nothing to worry about.

• Don't worry I'm sure you look good :) at least you don't look 40!

• Thank you :)

• Well, I just won't fall in love, but so many boys fall in love with me, ( im a one of the guys girly girl, if you know what I mean) not to be self loving or egocentric or something... and If I fall in love, just that particular boy does not like me :( but I have great friends and a happy life so why am I complaining XD

• Sometimes my guy does shit that makes me want to punch him in the throat.