If Jesus came what would you do?

If he just opened up the sky and visited Earth what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably cry, because i'd be in the presence of JESUS! Then, i'd ask him A LOT of questions then ask him if I could have my own planet because I hate humans. I'd take a couple of people with me. One of which will be Jaden Smith. We'd be the Adam and Eve of that planet and just be happy.

What Guys Said 37

• "took your bloody time, mate! The entire world has gone crazy, and people are dying all over, and everyone seems to hate israel for some reason. Not to mention everyoe's trying to make you wear that number... ooh right, that's what you're here"

(kudos to everyone getting the reference)

• In awe, speechless. Questions of, "did I do good in your name? How am I loved by you when I'd done wrong?" I'd be shaken and trembling. Proof by faith and proof by sight, to see his face brings light, it would be as seeing children's laughter, the helping hands of charity, to see those that sacrificed, I would be as the prodigal son, in wonder of my father's love after the many mistakes.

• I'd find out what he expects me to do next. Because by the time that happened, he clearly would not expect me to make any more difference on Earth. Either I'd be dead, or it'd be time to antimatter everything that doesn't burn.

• I'll give him my sunglasses 😎
    i.memeful.com/media/post/lMzj4AM_700wa_0.gif

• ask if I can be superman

• I'd take a selfie with him.

• i;d b shocked... and yeah i'd believe in him, since i have evidence now

• Well since at that point I'd have clear and 100% undeniable evidence, I guess I would have to become Christian.

• Ask him a ton of things.

• Honestly I do not know, probably bow possibly even, get on my hands and feet and if permitted ask a few questions, talk with him.

• I would say "Well I was wrong"

• I'd say: "Hey! Give me a perfect girlfriend!"

• Jump on his back like Calicie did on her dragon. Fly over the Middle East and rain fire upon ISIS then get drunk on wine. Which just makes him more energetic because the blood of Jesus is wine. Like bycicalist who elligaly inject blood to get more oxygen for energy. Then round two we'd go after my enemy's and bad politicians.

• I'd ask him a couple of questions.

• I'd snitch on everybody even though he already knows about the shit that went down :P

• Nothing. I'd still live my life the same way

• Nothin'. I don't really care.

• If Jesus came, I guess I'd get him a towel...

• I'll tell him to take me away cause this world sucks

• I want to ask Jesus to be my best friend.

• Ask him how he did that.

• I would be excited and glad to see him!

• nothing. if he want´s anything from me, he´ll ask, i guess.

• I'de be like, "Well, how are we doing?"

• Teach me How to walk on water

• I believe in my almight if one thing i need is blessings from jesus :)

• I would ask him so many question. I would also pick up a game of basketball with him on my team.

• Nothing, i would ignore him.

• I'd start following his example from the Bible.

• Nothing. Everything is already done. I Would praise His glorious name.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 15

• Beg him to take me with him when he goes back up.

• I already believe in God. If he came down it would probably change my whole life and i'd start living like a better Christian.

• What a sensational, glorified image people make of religion and Jesus. It isn't going to happen because Jesus died two thousand years ago, and I hate to break it to you, isn't coming back. We haven't seen parting clouds with beacons of light and voices booming from above yet because they don't happen. Therefore my answer is nothing, because this isn't plausible.

• Hug him!!!

• I'd talk to him. I have a lot of questions.

• I'd ask him to make me smarter and I'd ask him to give me perfect health.

• Ask him for an autograph and a selfie with me I guess?

• I would hug him and tell him that I loved him and thank him for everything :) <3

• Be happy. Aslk for forgiveness. And hope he bring me home to heaven. I would let him in if he knocked on my door.

• I'd ask if it's time yet.

• I wouldn't care.

• That would be so awesome.

• If he comes to me, have a drink or a lunch with him. Then I can judge him in real.

• I'd follow him to heaven and leave this cruel world.

• I would confess all of my sins wholeheartedly and ask him bunch of questions about this world