If u dying right now, would u be satisfied of ur life and what will be ur confession?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i will be satisfied with my life because i beleive today or tommorow we have to die and the confession i will make is''now im dieing , all i want is a peaceful sleep and i wanna go to the heaven''

What Girls Said 9

• NOOOO ! I can't die yet, I have to stay alive till the 15th of July to know whether or not I passed my IB!!

• Really? U don't know when u r gonna die

• Really? R u joking rn

• I'M DEATH SERIOUS INDEED

• i would be happy to know that i had so many wonderful people and animals and good times i have been so fortunate to be around but i would NOT be satisfied by any means with finishing my life right now cuz so much is unfinished right now-i am in the middle of college and would not want to leave that and i would be devastated to leave my friends and family and without knowing if the guy i really really really like likes me back.

• Nope. I still have lot to do. :)
    I don't know if I have any confessions

• No and I probably would confess that I wish I lived life to the fullest more.

• No, I won't be satisfied.

• I wouldn't be satisfied with my life. I want to do so much more with myself.

• Would i want to die, no. Would i accept it, yes.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    ― Mark Twain

• It's irrelevant because the past is over and once I die it won't matter.

• no not satasified... my confession was that I'm in love with the guy who used me and only wanted sex. I played along just to spend time with him

What Guys Said 7