How, in this day and age with the evidence we have can anybody deny that the Holocaust happened?

It absolutely makes me sick to my stomach to think people out there believe it was a lie.

The lack of people's education on this site is atrocious!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Did you know that the holocaust is the only historical event which is illegal in several countries to criticise?

And no, I dont deny the existence of the holocaust - but I think we haven't heard the whole truth. After all, the winner writes the history and the loser gets no say in it. It would be interesting to know how it truly happened outside of simply having demonised Germany in order to distract from their own wrong-doings during that timeperiod.

• Wow.

• @fakename123 I understand what you're saying and I agree that getting the full picture sounds better than going solely with the winners' narrative.
      @asker, he's not denying it.

• Yep. Also there are certain points which make me question the official story. For example it looks like that not all 6 million were murdered - but instead a majority of those died simply of illness due to poor hygiene. Obviously that isn't a lot better since they still died because of the concentration camps - but there is still a difference between murdering or illness-deaths.

• I wish there was a more interesting answer to this but what it really comes down to is that most people do not concern themselves with evidence, they simply believe whatever they want to believe.

• Sad and very true, an injustice.

• I thought it was more of a sarcastic joke... I didn't believe people actually thought it didn't happen xD

• Who the hell says it didn't happen?

• Why in this day and age do women still believe in a wage gap, despite it being repeatedly debunked?

Willful ignorance.

• Don't drag you women hating bullshit into my post which is a serious topic. How unbelievably insensitive and distasteful for you even make a correlation between the Holocaust and your hate towards Feminists.

• Just fucking ignorant.

• Other than disliking my stance on feminism, please, tell me how I'm wrong.

• Let me ask you a question.
    How have you heard about the holocaust? Where'd you get that information?
    Ik it's true but just answer

• Are you an idiot? I read, I see pictures, I've heard survivors stories. There is absolute evidence so what is your point?

• I don't see how asking a simple question is cocky

• It's a legit question.

My answer is that my grandfather helped liberate one of the camps. And photographic evidence etc. from multiple sources. And my mom met people with the tattoos. Etc.

But asker, it is a legitimate question.

What Girls Said 7

• People are all sorts of stupid. The power of the human brain is incredible, and it's ability to rationalize shit in a way that makes it happy is amazing. People find it inconvenient to believe in some of that stuff, because it conflicts with their racist and bigoted beliefs. I mean, just look at fox news trying to paint that church shooting as an "attack on faith." We don't like to believe things that conflict with our version of reality, so we find some idiotic way to pretend those things aren't true, even when that requires all sorts of truth slanting.

• Said the one who rationalises a different view as ridiculous. The irony.

• Some people just simply refuse to accept the truth even if it's staring them directly in the face. Pure adamacy.

• There will always be a small minority who are prone to conspiracy theories and among those people, some of them buy into the "no holocaust" thing. It's fucked up, but it is what it is... thankfully, none of those people have any power and so their ridiculous beliefs on the subject don't have any meaningful impact on anything or anyone... so we can just ignore them.

• there are 2 sides to every story.
    the widely known one is the jewish side.
    what happened was terrible and i'm not denying the existance (never heard anyone say that either) but a lot of stuff happened.

• Exactly. Just like we're taught that happened, other people are taught that it didn't

• @shaenielson when did i say anything justifies anything? you're arguing with yourself.

• "There are two sides to every story" that suggest you are open to a justification of the holocaust, because maybe there were a good and understandable reason, that makes it less horrible and actually okay.

• Because people are idiots.

• There are crazy people out there

• Haha, I've seen more proof that it didn't happen than proof that it did!