Which girl would most teen boys rather date?

If they had the choice and why? NO BS!

• The prettiest girl
  • The girl with the best personality
I meant to say the PRETTIEST GIRL THEY CAN GET lol or the girl with the BEST PERSONALITY THEY CAN GET

Most Helpful Guy

• I said personality..
    (Hear me out)

Most of the 'hot' girls in the UK cover themselves in make-up and have the IQ of a carrot. I can't come to terms with dating a dorito. That orange skin is repulsive.
    Unfortunately that's what's considered hot here.. (where I live anyways)

Best personality? So can I choose what she's like.. Funny, happy, upbeat, smart, witty and creative..

Better than dating some girl who looks like she's been dipped in a chip fryer and has an annoying laugh with big hoop earrings.

What Guys Said 11

• The girl who's the most physically and behaviorally attractive...
    Physical attractiveness is nothing without personality.
    Personality is nothing (well, friendship I guess) without looks.
    Maybe someday people will learn that that is how it works. It's not one or the other.

• I choose A in highschool
    biggest regret ever!

I should have choose B (B was still very attractive but my friends told me to go for the "hotter girl")

If i would have choose b i think would still be with her now, we just clicked so well on everything
    plus she smelled like heaven and her vice sounded like paradise

• the PRETTIEST GIRL

• MOST... i said MOST... da prettiest gal

• We hungey wolves are visually stimulated and get turned on by what we perceive as a REAL cutie so we like our body to collide with a REAL cutie most will go with the perrty cuties 💋

• Teens care more about looks

• I'm personally about the personality but most

• The pretty girl

• I'll take the pretty one assuming she likes me enough to stay.

• I'm not a teen boy... so my opinion is redundant.

• Personality beats beauty everyday

What Girls Said 4

• Most teen boys usually don't give a shit about something like personality, it's all about looks at that stage.

• When it comes to teens... I'd say the pretty girl cause a lot of them don't take a girls personality into account until after they are going out with her

• The pretty one, most teenage dicks think with their dicks

• boys I meant boys 😅😅😅

• It's your way of thinking about it but here's the thing. Guys are suppose to attract to beauty that's our nature hands down it been that way since the beginning. And different guys attract to different girls so in reality there is beauty in all girls when you think about it. Because I find a girl attractive doesn't mean the next guy will. And I've seen my fair share of girls I didn't think were attractive in the slightest way however they were with a guy so he must think they are attractive. Attraction sets the initial conversation between opposites and it doesn't matter if they are a girl or a guy. Bottom like is they find something about the other person attractive no matter if it's their looks or what it is but the attraction has to be there on some level. You on the other hand you have everything it takes and nothing to worry about to attract both personality and looks.

• At that age it would be looks.