Why can't I find a man who will talk to me and be honest and just get to know each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the hardest thing you are going to find is, at your current stage, you're in that tough spot where a good number of men are already married, and the ones that aren't... well, there usually is a reason.

What it sounds like you want is someone who is "down to earth". That's going to be a personality type that comes with certain attributes and preferences. For example, men who are looking for a serious relationship are statistically more likely to pay for a dating website like eharmony. Whereas, the more casual, one night stand types are going to gravitate towards things like Tindr.

What Guys Said 8

• Where are you meeting these dudes?
    Many men speak through several masks, that hide their true self

Its the way they have been conditioned in society a virtuous man, would speak through no masks and use his real voice

finding this man is hard, i am not even close to becoming like such man
    I would suggest you meet a man at a social gathering/group

• There isn't really any groups or places to meet people where I live

• Any recommendations

• i have no idea
      Try finding a website or blog that has a community that shares your passion
      That way you can make connections with people who share the same interests

thats all i can help you with
      If you are looking for a serious romantic relationship Eharmony would probably make a good choice

• Well let me solve your problem young lady.

@Keyspirits someone is in dire need of your service brother.

• Gender segregation does a lot of harm to social relations. And really, if you're looking for a relationship, then sex is on the table. If you're NOT looking for a relationship, then you have to explicitly state that just in case.

• If you look in the wrong places you won't find love
    and them phone apps/ dating sites/ chatlines i done
    all them never found no love..

• I don't think I'm going to find love I think that develops

• Or maybe I could message you lol

• Yes sure more than welcome to add me so we can talk ;p ;)

• We are still out there. You just have to look a bit harder for us.

• So are u one of those guys

• Okay

• You can always make an account here and message me if you want. Though my activity on this site tends to be in spurts.

• you're looking in the wrong places.

• because getting to know each other is the problem. YOU ARE ONE SIDED

• I want to get to know him and he gets to know me how is that one sided

• so that is the problem then, you want a relationship but are to passive to obtain it. Why don't you find guys who are also interested in relationships? Start with online dating and say "looking for a relationship"

• I tried that it was one big mess after another

• Because you haven't found me yet.

• You are nice but we have different views

• you got plenty of places to meet single dads. good luck with single men with no kids...

• Yeah I know most guys won't take on a women with kids

What Girls Said 4

• Let me know where you found them. ;D

• If I happen to find some I will let you know 😂

• Maybe your looking in the wrong places? Also maybe ask him straight up blunt questions?

• I find out that scares them

• Yeah then anyone that won't answer your questions is just after booty. So they should be avoided

• Yep I try to do that

• Why can't we all? It's just our destiny.

• It's hard to find a good guy. But you can't wait for them to approach you. You have to approach people too