Do you like hotpockets (or lean pockets)?

I personally do. I have been eating them since childhood and continue to do so to this day.

• Yes
  • No
  • I've never tried one before

Most Helpful Guy

• I like hot pockets if i can get the lead out and buy them cause
    they aren't too expensive and really a quick meal..

What Guys Said 12

• Man it's been a minute or two since I had those. Ham and cheese if rocking , I could eat the whole box by myself lol. This question has made me hungry

• XD ham and cheese is awesome

• It really is. There is one with broccoli that isn't to bad but I don't recall what else it had

• Never had one before. We don't have them in the UK.
    I tried a pop tart today tho, a girl at my college gave me one. It was really sweet and sickly.

• You guys are 100% healthier than le yanks
      We eat more trasshh xD

• Your Small is our large.. You guys have such large food servings, it's ridiculous lmao... xD
      Ngl though, if I moved to America I'd have better luck with everything.

Girls would like me more.. Apparently British accents drive you guys crazy..
      I'd put on weight in no time. I'd just eat loads of your fabled food. (I'm a bit skinny atm)
      Plus I could get a bigger house too. My current house in London is 3 bedrooms, and tiny.. It's worth £400,000 though.. ($635,000)

• Yep, it is an issue for obesity for sure. It's all about portion control with junk food.

• Are they pop tarts?

• Haven't had one in years. I used to like them, but I don't think I would anymore, they're so unhealthy and processed. I don't eat that way anymore.

• They're not the healthiest i do agree. It's better than eating a fast food burger though for sure.

• The only reason a hot pocket would have fewer calories is because the serving size, on paper, is significantly smaller than the burger. Most people eat both hot pockets in the box, so you can double the calories on the label.

Two hot pockets is more calories and about a third less food than a double double.

• I've never done that. I eat one one day, and then one another day.

• I like them, but rarely buy them. All junk and processed food in moderation.:-P

• I do like them, but they do not like me. I couple of years ago I cut all fast food out of my diet and premade frozen food as well. When ever I eat any of it, it tears up my stomach.

• I like them sometimes :)

• i haven't a clue what you're talking about

• I used to love the meatball and sausage pizza ones. I don't eat them anymore.

• Its in the food group pyramid😀

• Yes, the ham and cheese, broccoli and cheese and breakfast ones. The rest I don't like.

• I thought a hot pocket was something sexual forgive my ignorance I'm from England

• Oh no problem. It's a frozen sandwich thing with different kinds of bread and filling inside of it.

What Girls Said 5

• If I eat them I prefer lean pockets. The bread is tastier and I find they just taste better overall. But not something I eat on the reg

• Same here. Been eating them since childhood, I don't always buy them though.

• Nope I think they're gross. Also they were always either freezing cold in the middle or burning hot

• I agree it can be hard to get them at the right temperature sometimes. lol

• they're sooooo bad for you. yuck yuck yuck

• Could be worse. At least it's not a fastfood burger. You can get a burger and fries at Mcdonalds for 1000 calories easy

• YO THE CHEESESTEAK ONES

• Pizza is my favorite. philly cheesesteak is really good too

• REALLY
      I LOVE GARLIC *_*

• Yep

XD it's a major Italian spice

• Really disgusting food to eat. Fattening and full of garbage.

• They do have a "leanpocket" version, which are only like 250 calories usually. Definitely better than a fast food burger if you're looking for a quick meal.

• DEAR ( passive aggressive shit ) no thank you, I choose to put into my body healthy food because I care about myself. I choose to eat food that fuels my body and tastes good but I refuse to eat processed, frozen garbage as long as healthy nutritional food is available. Why eat a can of peaches when I can eat a fresh one? Sorry but there's no nutritional benefits in eating frozen processed food, especially ones high in saturated fats.

• You told me to enjoy getting fat and winked. You think that is not passive aggressive? I put healthy food into my body and exercise regularly too. There is nothing wrong to splurge once in awhile. Life is too short to starve yourself on fruits and vegetables.