What was your greatest wound... How did it feel?

So suprisingly I am 17 and really didn't get hurt... pretty much at all...
Never had stiches or any broken limb...
So what was the way you ever hurt yourself, how does it feel.. (be more descriptive than, "it hurt") :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got about 10 to 20% of my body is scar tissue. I have burn marks on my shoulders (household iron), I have a brand on my upper arm, I have a knife cut on my right leg, on my left thumb, and a sword cut on my right forefinger. I have surgery scars on my head in two separate places, I cut my hand open on a set of braces, and pushed my hand through a plate glass window, a dog bite on my left leg, and a scar from a motorcycle accident on my left ankle. You ask what it feels like to get hurt? Usually it doesn't. Often when you get REALLY hurt you just don't feel it. After the situation comes the stinging sensation, or the burn, or the pain. Pain is your bodies way of telling you that something is wrong and if you have ever had a bad canker sore and washed your mouth out with mouthwash you have an idea of what it really feels like. That stinging sensation that makes you want to cringe away, it's a good example. Realize that different hurts hurt in different ways. But usually there is a throbbing sensation along with either a burn or sting.

What Girls Said 6

• I have a small hole just below my right knee where i feel really badly and a stone got inside of it. Blood didn't stop pouring out of it. It was kind out coming out in chunks. You can't feel anything but when you put a little pressure over it, there's almost like a scab which has formed over it but it's more than that, it feels like it will burst and the blood will all come pouring out again. It still isn't healed. It's been 2 years

• I have had three. 1. When I was born I had a foot which was twisted right around and tucked up behind my knee, because I was too big for my mother. Was in splints and a cast for first 3 years of life. I still have a crooked foot. 2. Broom head came off and hit me in the head hard on the corner. Made a deep gash in my head. 2 stitches. Slight scar. 3. Sliced my finger on a dog tin. Technically should have gotten stitches, but didn't. Scar forever on my right index finger and I am afraid of opening tins.

• I jumped on a broken glass. I didn't need to get stitches though, thank goodness.
    I didn't feel anything because I was too shocked.
    I started crying when I saw blood gushing out.

The other time was when I fell off a staircase. I twisted my ankle and it hurt a lot. It turned red and swollen promptly. The pain was too much to bear. I don't know how to describe it. The pain came like pumps? Lol.

I can't recall any other incidents ATM.

• i shattered my foot when i was 12 i had so much adrenaline pumping it felt like a sprained ankle until the next day i started crying when i saw it swelled up to the size of a large softball because it took an hour of convincing my mom something was wrong then she took me to the ER

• A nail went into my shin once and then I cut the bottom of my big toe with metal once... and once I cut myself with metal shelf... the shin one was the most painful I think because the nail ran kinda deep

• That's literally edgy xD

• Very vivid imagery you got there bardsy

• @Xelebrum WOW LAUGH AT MY PAIN. the toe and shin incidents... my mom didn't even baby me. She was like "shoulda bleh bleh bleh" and my grandma laughed.

I wasn't paying attention when those two things happened but still... meanies.

The shelf one was when I was like 6 and I was runnning around in Walmart lol my dad didn't watch me so that happened xD

@I_am_repulsive yess I remember incidences of horror well.

• Sprained my ankle or burning my entire legs on the treadmill haha. That wasn't fun.

What Guys Said 12

• A broken heart when I broke up with my last girlfriend it was a disastrous relationship that had to end.

• I dislocated my thumb during wrestling practice when I was in 10th grade, and it was fucking awful.

My friend Jamari snapped me down and as I went to the floor, my hands were in front of me and my thumb bent all the way back when it made contact with the mat. Honestly it felt like my hand had been shot with a gun.

• My heart... it was broken by a girl... LMAO jk! man

I broke my hand once hitting someone it hurt like hell
    my hand got swollen like a blimp and i couldnt write type or do anything i had 3 fractures in my right hand

• Once upon a time I had a girlfriend whom I really, really loved. One night I went around to her house looking forward to (just a) a sliver of her time and attention.

She sat me down and, as kindly as she could, explained to me that she did not love me.

Distraught, I found myself heading home in a blizzard.

Part of me died that night, never to be reborn. You could argue that it was a death of naivety experience and that I was recast in more cynical, more realistic form.

I never fell in love again and doubt if I ever will.

The strange thing is that I have had far more successful relationships since. I don't feel anything beyond friendship for the girls who come after me but I try to be nice to them.

The other really strange thing is that she grew old and fat and stupid so that I'm glad I'm not with her now.

• I slid in baseball and my knee cap got caught on the base and it hurt for months. If I barely touched it it would burn really bad since it turned into bursitis.

I had surgery one time because I had a blood clot and they had to remove my first rib on the left side and part of a neck muscle but I dont know if that counts.

• I had a wound on my knee because I fell from my bike three times on the same spot when I was 5 or 6.

• I tore a chunk of my wrist out, nerves, tendon and bone was exposed. I bled out at least a pint it didn't hurt much at all, felt like a scrape. I've also broken my hand twice, sprained my back 3 times and have 2 dents and a scar on my skull.

• tore my acl in football and it hurt as much as when i got tazed and bitten by dog at the same time (fuckin cops)

• ._. I cracked a tooth on a frozen skittle.

• I got a papercut once... Messed me up for life, still get flashbacks

• All of them in my heart.

• I was in a car accident after I drove it into a tree. It caught on fire and burned the skin off my arms while I was stuck inside. The recovery and skin graphs and physical therapy was all very painful. They used staples to hold the new skin onto my arms. VERY painful having those removed.